*Prologue*

*Kayleigh's POV*

I was getting ready to go to work, well it's a decent job for now I guess, I'm an assistant. See I'm not just an assistant for anybody, I'm One Direction's assistant. Yes, the biggest boyband on the planet One Direction, like is there any other company or something named One Direction? No? Thats what I thought. So I get to see the most gorgeous (apparently to every single teenage girl in this world) 4 guys to walk this planet. Don't get me wrong I like One Direction! I'm just not in love with them. See I wouldn't have chosen this job if I had a choice. My dad was able to get me it since I was in desperate need of a job so I could live in this crazy world and also he knew the manager, apparently my dad knows a guy who knows guy that is the manager of the guys.

So you're probably wondering what it's like being around each boy when he's not on stage or near a camera. Well, Harry seems like what he is on stage, crazy and outrageous, but he can also be very calm and peaceful depending on what the day is like. Now, Liam is not the daddy of the group like everyone thinks, he's like every other guy; he can be serious at times but other times he knows how to have a good time! Also Sophia and him are the cutest together! Plus I love having her come visit because then I actually have a girl to talk to when I have time off. Then we have Louis, when you see Louis on stage and he's acting all crazy, well that's exactly how Louis is off stage and he can be very serious when it's time to be serious! Which is a good thing! And lastly we have Niall. Don't even get me started on him! And it may sound like I have a crush on him but I don't! Ugghh he- beep beep beep! Where's my phone? Oh found it! They need me to get coffee and I need to be at the stadium at 10:30AM. Okay it's like 10:00AM right now, shit! It takes like half an hour to get to the stadium and getting coffee takes- wait theres a coffee place right near the stadium!

***

Okay there's the coffee place right there and it's only 10:22AM! Oh my god I can't believe it's 10:25AM !

"I'll be like 10 minutes just stay here!" I said to the cab driver. I literally ran into the coffee shop as fast I could in my 4 inch wedge boots. Thank god there's no line! I ran up to the counter.
"Okay can I have 3 medium coffees and 1 cup of tea?" I asked the older cashier lady. "Sure honey, how do you want those made?" she asked with her southern accent even though we were in San Diego. Whatever I'll just go with it. "I'll just do the sugar part but two of the coffees are gonna have cream, the other one is gonna have skim milk, and the tea is gonna have a little milk not to much though!" I said remembering each guy's order on how he liked his coffee/tea.

It's such a pain to remember but they actually understand if I don't get it right once in awhile, they actually treat me like a friend rather an assistant which makes it easier for me, its just around management we have to act professional rather than friends. Finally the coffees are done and I have the sugar packets ready to go so I can pour them now. Okay so Liam likes 2 sugars in his coffee, Louis likes 1 sugar in his coffee, Niall likes 2 and half sugars in his (the pain in the ass he is), and Harry likes no sugar in his tea. Finally, that's done and it 10:25AM! I got in the taxi and yelled at the taxi driver to step on it to Qualcomm Stadium. I looked at my phone and right when we pulled up to the stadium it read 10:29AM. I gave the taxi driver the cash and told him to keep the change. I ran to meet the guys near the stage since they were doing soundcheck before the show tonight. I finally saw them standing waiting for me. My phone read 10:34AM, okay 4 minutes later, thats fine.

"I'm so sorry , the traffic was so bad on the way here!" I said handing each guy his coffee/tea. "It's fine love, calm down, its the first show of the American leg of the tour, just relax" Liam said as I was holding my planner for them to let them know what they have coming up for today.

"Thanks Li" I said catching my breath, "So for today you have your sound check til 12:30PM, then you need to get ready for a small radio interview that is at 1:30PM, after the interview you need to start getting ready for the show tonight. Sound good?"

All of them basically nodded or said some type of reply. Thank god, I hope the rest of my day goes more smoothly. Finally I sat down and went over to myself what the guys had for the rest of the tour in America and then when it gets closer towards the end I'll go over what is going to happen for the other part of the UK leg of the tour. So this is basically the job every girl wants, helping One Direction? Well thats just part of the day imagine what every day is like?

A:N// So this is a new story I'm putting out! I hope everyone enjoys it, I'm gonna try to update every night I can! So be on the lookout for new chapters! Please vote and comment! And once again I hope everyone enjoys it! Thank you to whoever reads!!

Xo

ksc616