episode 1 (SCHOOL)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)(L/N):

Indeed, sir, the one who got the advantage was none other than the stamina. The weakness of attack type is either stamina or defense type of bey.

But there is still a chase of an attack bey to win you know that even if the enemy is using stamina bey.

Do you know why?

( As you explain everything to (sir/master.) ren while you watch beside him. Focusing on the battle In front of you.)

Ren Nakamura:

If the owner of the bey knows... What's he doing right? (😅) Right?

*Sweatdrop due to panic state*

(Y/N)(L/N):

(😒...😮‍💨) I will give you a point for effort, it's close but not the answer I was looking for, sir.

It's because of the way you launch a bey. Sir/master, if you properly did a good job of keeping a good balance on your side you can easily win a match due to your basic learning... So even if you're bey is an attack type you can still win against stamina bey, defense bey, or balance bey. So by looking at the battle, the winner will be the stamina bey, for a lot of reasons...

Ren Nakamura:

Is that so? Well, we have to find out then. (🧐)

As both Bey spins in the stadium, the attack Bey suddenly spins all over the place and ends up flying out of the stadium...

Valt Aoi: go! Huh!?

Ren Nakamura: !?

Rantaro kiyama: huh!?

Referee: umm... With a ring-out finish, raktavor scored one over to zero!

Ren Nakamura:

Wait, wait, a minute!? What!? That's so random but why? (🤔)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Due to the launch form, sir, because of that it went all over the place with full speed. Making it fly out of the stadium. And it seems like the owner of the attack bey is a beginner or something, sir/master. (😮‍💨) (Poor guy at least he's trying.)

As you said that in your mind you stare at the owner of the attack bey for a moment... (So his name is Valt aoi. Very interesting indeed.) (🤭)

Valt Aoi pov:

It's not over yet! I'm just getting started.

Nika and Tokonatsu: but if he scores again you're done for. (😥)(😥)

Hm? No chance I'm gonna turn things around. Just you watch. (😤)

Nika: I won't be so sure about that. (😥)

Referee: well then second battle. Ready! Set!

Three!

Two!

One!

Let it rip!

As Valt was about to launch his bey, but ended up launching it upward, sending it to fly.

Valt Aoi:

Ahh! No watch out! Out of the way, go make room!

Ren Nakamura: ahh!?

(Y/N)(L/N): watch out sir/master!?

As both of you and your master/sir got out of the way. Valt jumped up and finally caught his bey, but ended up making a mess in the storage room.

(Y/N)(L/N): are you okay sir?

As you help him get up, removing the dust that got into him.

Ren Nakamura: