17. Your Eternal Puppet

Start from the beginning

Vernon just smiled beside Jun.

Jeonghan: *talked to S.coups* How did you still alive? And who kidnapped you?

S.coups: No one is kidnapped. We're just found the truth.

Dino: What truth? Oh... That story?

S.coups: Yep.

Mingyu: So, you're telling us that the story was real?

Hoshi: It was. *brought you to the rest of the members* This is our new puppeteer, Kim Y/n.

Y/n: Greetings, Seventeen. *bowed to show respect*

Joshua: You're the one that visited us when we're spectating S.coups's condition, right?

Y/n: That's true.

Vernon: We're your puppets and you're our puppeteer now?

Y/n: Well, yes. I guess.

DK: For your information, the scenario that you saw just now was fully controlled by Y/n!

Seungkwan: What do you mean by that?

Hoshi: He means that all four of us were controlled by Y/n so that the story delivered correctly.

SVT: *terrified* Y/n controlled all of you?!

Woozi: Yep. We know that it's hard to believe, but it's true.

S.coups: Somehow even though she controlled us that time, we still can witness everything from our eyes.

Jun: So she just controlled your body and not your eyeballs? Weird.

Everyone was almost bursting into laughter.

S.coups: Kinda. But the real thing here is she didn't trap our consciousness inside our minds like she had full control of our bodies, but instead, she gave us a chance to see the progress too from inside of our head.

SVT: *started to understand* Oh...

Hoshi: So please accept her as our new owner or else the beast will control all of us!

SVT: *shocked to hear the news* The beast can control us in this world too?

Woozi: There's a low chance if you guys let Y/n become your master.

Dino: Do we have other choices?

SVT leaders: No.

Dino: Okay. What do you guys think?

Wonwoo: I can see from here that Y/n-ah took care of them quite good. I don't see any problems with it.

The8: Meh. Okay.

Mingyu: If that's the case, then I'm in.

Seungkwan: I hope that Y/n didn't control me too frequently.

Y/n: I won't.

Seungkwan: Okay! I agreed.

Vernon just nodded and thumbs up.

Jun: I'm fine.

Joshua: I guess nothing bad is going to happen, so okay.

S.coups: Jeonghan? What do you think?

Jeonghan: Are you sure about trusting Y/n?

Mingyu: If you think about it again, Y/n did save us once. She also saved the SVT leaders from getting controlled by that evil creature and DK got his joyful and positive energy back! I guess Y/n is a good person after all.

Jeonghan: Okay. I agree.

Dino: If everyone is agree, I'm agreeing too!

Y/n: *bowed several times* Thank you so much, Seventeen!

Hoshi: Now, Y/n-ah is officially our master!

S.coups: But don't tell anyone about this outside, okay everyone?

SVT: Okay!

Joshua: *looked at you* We'll be nice to you from now on. Don't you worry.

Y/n: *smiled* Okay.

Dino: Let's eat something! I'm so hungry!

Seungkwan: You're always hungry.

DK: Let's eat pork belly! (Do not eat it if you're a Muslim)

Jeonghan: Oh! Good idea!

Hoshi: Dokyeom wants to become sexy namja again!

DK: Of course!

Woozi: *laughed at the back*

Wonwoo: With gochujang sauce... Wow...

Jun: It's been so long since I had one.

SVT members walked off the theatre, but you didn't follow them up. S.coups and the rest saw that.

S.coups: Come and join us, master!

Y/n: *shy* No thanks. I just eat lunch at home.

DK: Aww! Our neo-master is shy! *pushed you forward to the members*

Seungkwan: Don't be shy. Let's have BBQ together!

Dino: Yeah! It's S.coups hyung's treat!

S.coups: *locked Dino's head with his arm* Take it back. It's together, not just me.

Vernon: Will you come with us, Y/n?

Y/n: Okay. If you say so. But why do you guys want me to join?

S.coups: Because you're our one and only friend that will take care of us for eternity. We're counting on you.

SVT: *bowed in front of you* Please take care of us well, master Y/n!

You really didn't expect them to bowed in front of you. You just smiled and bowed back.

Y/n: Yes! I'll try me best! And thanks for accepting me for becoming your puppeteer!

SVT: No problem!

At the end, they walked together towards the nearest BBQ place and have a BBQ party there. S.coups was right after all. You are the one and only friend and saviour for them to keep living in this world.

-The end-

A/N: That's all for the last chapter and also the story of 'One and Only Friend' ! I hope that you enjoy reading it dear readers and please give a vote so that this story can reach 50 vote!

With that being said...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY UNTIL THE END AND WE'LL MEET AGAIN IN THE NEXT STORY! BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS!

I was actually sad it ended earlier than I was expecting... Huhuhu...

[Edit] : I like to read my own story several times, is that normal? :/