South Point Casino debuts expanded poker room

South Point Hotel Casino and Spa unveiled its renovated poker room with the grand opening of its accommodation on June 4

South Point Hotel Casino and Spa unveiled its renovated poker room with the grand opening of its accommodation on June 4. The poker room offers luxury amenities for all players' favorite games, including Texas Hold'em, and a spacious room that requires social distancing. The South Point poker room is non-smoking and is open 24 hours a day.

The building added eight tables, bringing the total number of rooms to 30, and the room still offers the most space between the tables in Las Vegas. Players can enjoy two new 90-inch televisions, along with an upgraded 55-inch 4K television throughout the room. Players will also appreciate new, comfortable seats with a variety of settings to increase their relaxation. Every seat in the room has a phone charging station. Winners will be rewarded with a new podium that offers guests a better customer experience.

"We know that our players will enjoy the most comfortable poker-playing experience in Las Vegas," said Ryan Growney, general manager of South Point Hotels, Casino & Spa. "And welcoming our loyal guests back in a safe way is paramount to us and our employees."Games featured in the poker room include Texas Holdoms with $3-6, $4-8, $6-12, and Texas Holdoms with $1-2, $2-3, and $3-5. Mix games, studs, and omaha also spread on request.