Chapter 1

Uno
...

Hard ba?

Of course it's a big yes! Who the hell in a good mindset would let her daughter suffer like this?

Ever since, I didn't wish to be like this. Mas like ko pa those people who live poorer than us because they still happy through their difficulties.

I forgot tuloy how many days na ako here sa basement ni daddy.

I committed a sin against my father that made him very angry and that was secretly participating in the search for evidence of who murdered my brother. I participated the game again without my father's consent, though I really don't have to ask permission from to do it because I'll do it on my own.

Napalingon ako very fast sa door na bigla this na open. Nakita ko ang grumpy handsome face ng demonyong daddy ko who enter the basement. His white hair are now showing, but he's still look good and handsome that even a maiden still fall to his charm. Wearing his favorite hat and holding his walking stick he enter the basement where he imprison me for fucking month.

"Dad, why ka pumasok? Am I free na ba?" I ask him and he nod his head kaya I clap my hands.

Yeah, believe it or not this is how I really act. A playful girl like a type of girl not taking seriously all the serious scenes in life.

"Stol"

Napa-up yung eyebrows ko because someone behind my father. A  masculine man and he's taller than my father. A geek god to be exact but not my type. What's that call again? Kakalaglag ng panty.

It's Luci my opponent and also my father trusted men.

I look my father again and my tears tumulo na. But I realize why he's here with my dad. My dad last punish.

"Not again, dad, please?" I beg my father but he just stare me with his cold eyes.

What an old cold my demon father is.

"After the punishment, you may go out and do your task as my daughter, Stol." He said after turning his back on me leaving Lucifer with me here inside the basement.

The door close and I heard the sound of the lock. This man who was left laughed and I rolled my eyes at him. You think it's tough, but if you compare me to him and I have permission from my father, it's been eaten by a worm underground for a long time.

"Now princess kneel" nalokong said ni Lucifer and I obey what he says. Like do I have any choice now? Just for now.

I kneel in front of him and I see what he's holding.

He starting cudgel and I flinch everytime he beats me. I feel so weak, I can't even feel my body moving. My wounds I could feel how deep and bad they were and they got worse every time Luci hit me. My tears still flowing but I don't have option but to obey what they said especially to my father. It take hours or maybe half of day when he finished.

I cough blood and now I'm lying down on the floor lifeless. I see the the medical team my father have before I lost my conscious.

"I'll send her back to Philippines." I heard my father voice and I open my and observe my surroundings.

I see my dad talking with his phone, standing in front of the window.

"I don't need anyone, I know she can do it on her own. Call me later if you have update already." He says before he put down his phone and put inside his pocket.

"Dad" I call him and he turn his head on me.

He walk towards me and he touch my cheek like he always do, like he's admiring me as her daughter.

"My future queen grow so fast." He smile and I smile to him too. I'm sorry, I'm really soft on my father, sometimes he's a fool to me, but he loves me.

"Of course, daddy. Time run fast like time so excited for us to be age." I comment while laughing.

"You grow as a strong and independent woman. I know in the near future, you will do greatly" he sat beside me and I ask him to help me to sit down.

Of course who would not be independent and strong if he's the one who raise me.

"Am I going to the Philippines?" I ask him and he nod his head and close his eyes.

"I don't want to sent you there but I don't have a choice but to sent you in the Philippine Stol." I feel his sadness, so I hug my dad like I always do to him.

"May I know the reason, dad?" I look at him and he touch my hand.

"The Game life starts last week, Stol." Shock written on my face when I heard that.

I unclasped my hands on my father body. I can't believe it's happening again.

I look at my father who's worried too while looking at me.

"I can do it, dad." I told him and he's shock but he immediately shook his disapproving my decision.

"I won't let you, Stol. I'll sent you to the Philippines." He really look worried but.

"Dad, this is the only chance to have revenge for Santiago." I told my father but he shook his head.

"Anak, naman wag ng matigas ang ulo. I won't let you play that game. I can't live anymore if I lost you too." He said with sadness.

"I love you, dad. But no, I'll play the game." As I say my final decision.

"You know I love you so much, Stol. I raise to have a better future but I failed as your father." He said and he brush my hand with his hand.

"Ikaw mahal ko too, daddy. You at Santiago." I said to him and I heard a laugh.

I didn't even feel him that he entered my room.

"How about me, princess?" I rolled my eyes on him and I heard my dad laugh and he even pinch my pinkish cheeks.

"Senyor Segundo, your daughter are so fregit." Lucifer comments.

"Your name is so bagay sayo Lucifer, so demonyo." Inis kong say sa kanya.

"Atleast I'm better talking Filipino than you, princess." He really pissing me.

"Stop it you two. You heard Stol, Lucifer.  Train her more." Dad stop us and we did but we still making face ty o each other.

"I'll start training tomorrow, dad." I said to him and he eyeing me.

"You can't practice tomorrow, anak. The day after tomorrow, you'll start your training." Kumunot naman ang noo ko kay dad but he decided.

"Alam mo, dad? You're being masungit again like super OA, right Luci?" I commented and Luci laugh as my father look seriously looking at me.

"Your conyo language make me question myself, anak. Did I really teach you well?" He ask and Lucifer laugh field my room.

"I believe you raise her, senyor." Lucifer comments to him.

I just roll my eyes on them and slowly turn myself lying again on my bed.

"You enter my room without bringing my food, I'm gutom na and now I'm tired but still hungry." I complain to them and shock written to their faces.

I shut my eyes, just heard my tummy making sounds, and I heard the door open and close.

"Don't sleep and just close your eyes. Wait for your food." I heard my dad and I hum as my answer.

"Dad, I don't wanna be alone." I said it to him, I open my eyes and look at him.

"We can't predict the future, Stol. Money cannot control our life, money can't stop and change the time, because it's work on his own." He said and it's true.

"It depends on how a person do on his present time and what he do is the consequence of his or her tomorrow. Kung tamad ka ngayon, bukas ay magugutom ka." He added and he look at me with a small smile on his mouth.

"Reality really hurt us. Freedom and equality is just our dream, that's not even exist in our real world because it's just a word that we dream to have." I laugh on what I said.

We really can't but let's just imagine a good things that will forget the reality.