14. Kiss One Person In This Room...

Start from the beginning

But only him could smell the jasmine flowers on Krist. Gawin really likes the smell of jasmine, sweet and lingering like caffeine. Gawin usually put on fragrances having fresh mint scent or agarwood, later he should ask Krist about the perfume he preferred.

"You two seem to get along well hah."

Podd showed up from behind the bookshelf, ignoring the fact that both Gawin and Emi were actually just paying attention to the books in their hands. That friend grinned as he grabbed the photography book from Gawin and closed it, looking at the other's dark eyes, "It's getting dark, let's have dinner."

Gawin waited for Emi to put all the stuff in her bag, Pat wore her jacket back on, while Podd went back to their table after returning the last book to the shelf. Gawin opened his phone to check if Krist texted him anything, but there had been no response since three hours ago. This could be the reason why the smaller guy seemed skinnier in the last time they met. He decided to send one message before putting the phone back into his bag,

"Don't skip meals, Krist."

...

Krist read Gawin's message an hour later, a stupid smile was seen on his face, when he woke up on the couch in the break room after a narcolepsy. Poon, a young choreographer, walking out from the bathroom, seemingly has just finished taking a shower. Krist spotted two servings of steamy fried rice on the table.

"Already wake up? I bought you fried rice." Poon put the towel over his head and excitedly opened the food bag.

It was already past seven at night.

"You're still not going?" There was a small gathering of industry insiders at Joss's studio complex tonight. Joss knew a lot of people in the entertainment industry, and his bar became one of their favorite place to visit every weekend. Noise free, no prohibited substances, enough privacy and they could get what they wanted within the allowed limits. It was the place where even the most unpredictable person like Dew, another excellent drummer that Krist knew, had nothing to complain, but Poon refused to come.

"Nahhhh, I really don't like parties."

"Just ignore him, Krist... what a boring kid!" Dew walked in the break room, exuding calmness, he gave Poon a glare and then sat down on the empty chair while Poon was faking a smile. Krist could see that Dew had two more new piercings on his right eyebrow. If there were someone criticized those skinny people as weak and unhealthy, they would have to change their mind immediately once seeing Dew. That guy has a serene face with an enviable beauty, and he also seemed to not know what pain was, or that he was very good at enduring pain.

"So, what is your plan tonight, kid? Going home?" Dew asked while snatching the can of coffee in Poon's hand.

"Yessss, it's a great time to stay at home. I have a long list of series to watch." Poon stuffed fried fries into his mouth and reached out to get his coffee can back. It was difficult thought because Dew was sitting on the other side of the couch, behind Krist, who was giggling as he was having his dinner. 

The boy only sat still when Dew gave him some useful advice, "Coffee is not good for your sleep, look at the dark circles under your eyes. Tsk, tsk, i'm helping you, kid."

Krist guessed Poon was cursing the other in his mind. 

Him screaming before Krist and Dew left the room was the proof, "No one will fall in love with you, Dew... and with that personality, you can't love anyone as well."

...

Halfway through the night with the nearly empty bottles of red wine, Luke nonchalantly played with the cards alone while Joss was focusing on adjusting the height of the cue tip towards the cue ball, aiming to pocket the 6-ball, his last ball before pocketing the 8-ball to end the game. Bright stood facing Joss, analyzing the path of his three remaining striped balls. He was two moves slower than Joss. Some guests had left due to their early schedules tomorrow, and now only Bright competing against the studio boss in the last 8-ball pool match.