accidentally in love~

Start from the beginning

"Can't stop thinking 'bout it"

Ayo what da faq-

As i moved closer to the sound, I noticed that a boombox rested next to a picnic mat lay on the ground. So that's where the noise was coming from. Well, not exactly noise, i like this song. The mat had all my favourite food amd drinks, ranging from [insert favourite snack], [insert favourite snack ×2], and [insert favourite drink]. There was even a mini-fridge filled to the brim with even more chilled drinks and my favourite ice cream in there.

Fairy-lights hung from the trees, with a few lanterns placed here and there to provide more light I guess(?)

(I was kinda going for this, just added some stuff here and there)

I just stared in absolute astonishment, silently mumbling, "Who would do something like this all for me?"

Well apparently I didn't mumble soft enough, cuz next thing I knew, someone had their arms around my waist, causing me to kick their balls. Just a natural instinct I guess?

"I- Yn what the fuck I was just tryna be romantic for once and u had to kick me there?"

It was... Rindou?

My face flushed a bright shade of red with embarrassment as I took his hand in mine as yanked him up, helping him regain his balance. I then put his arm over my shoulder and carried him over to the picnic mat while helping him sit in fear that he would injure himself further. I'm not doing this because I like him, I told myself, I'm doing this because I don't wanna get sued by his brother, aka Anna from frozen.

For the rest of the night, we kinda just talked, you know? About random stuff, like what we were planning to do after we graduate, our passions in life, cheesy stuff like that. But at some point, we just stopped talking. None of us really noticed it, and we didn't bother to break the somewhat comfortable silence either.

Until that idiot had to ruin it. In a way.

"Umm... Yn? I wanna give you this letter. You can read it at your own time, don't have to read it now. But I hope the message I was tryna convey was clear. I don't want any misunderstandings."

Without making eye-contact, he handed me the letter with the words "To the loml, Yn ♡" written on the front. Damn, just that sentence alone was enough to make a blush, imagine the whole letter. Wait, don't get ahead of yourself yn. He might not have meant it in that way.

With trembling hands, I opened the letter.

Dear Yn,

Hi. Rindou here. Idk how to start this, considering I've never written a confession note before. Yup, you read that right, a confession.

I want you to know that I in no way think of you as a friend, or anything less than that. I think of you as a romantic interest. You know, like in those fanfictions you talked about a few months ago.

In case you were wondering how I chose that song to play, remember how I asked you what your favourite song was 2 weeks a ago? Yeah.

OK let's get to the cheesy part (sorry). Remember the first time we met? It was in this park, around the time I gave you this letter, and it was at this spot where you beat me up. Seeing, your hair flow so beautifully in the wind, your eyes staring into my soul moments before you knocked me out, yeah I knew you were the one I wanted to marry some day.

I've never felt this way about anyone before, trust me. And to be extremely clear, I love you. I don't care how many time I have to say it. I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm sorry if the last part was too cheesy. You don't have to tell me whether you return my feelings or not, neither do you have to date me if you do. I just wanted to tell you that I really, really, really love you.

With a lot of love,
Rindou ♡

I held the letter close to my heart, breath quivering as I read the final sentence. Without thinking, I pushed Rindou against the mat and snuggled my face close to his chest.

Those last few sentences helped me finally come to terms with my feelings.

"I love you too Rindou."

End of very long flashback (bet you forgot about the flashback in the first place ;))

OK, so I guess rindou and I are dating now...

Tell me what u think of this chapter ^_^

Yes, ik the ending is rlly rushed, but I just wanted to get a chapter out T_T.

✨️Random tmi✨️
I wrote some essay for English class this week and idk why but it sounded like a chamglix fanfic (I just changed felix to felicia to make it sound less gay cuz my teacher's homophobic)
I can post it of some of yall want

I'm rlly sorry if this chapter's cringe af like I agree