React-4 Rimuru's Stats Part-1 and Intelligent Species in Tensura Part-1

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Guy: Who Is Complementing You!!! You Idiot Slime!!!

Rimuru: Who Are You Idiot!! You Red Head!

Author: STOP!!!!

Lucia: Milim Come Here.

Milim: Yes! MOM

Rudra: Who Heck is he that Strongest when he saw Just a Majin

Ramiris: I Had Realized how my much Potential Rimuru has when I met him. *Proud*

Dino: You Are lying aren't you!

Author: Let's Move on to Next one. It was When Rimuru Became a Demon Lord.

 It was When Rimuru Became a Demon Lord

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

RIMURU DEMON LORD

Veldanava: I Remember Correctly that Stats are After Rimuru released Veldora from the Unlimited Imprisonment.

Rimuru: Yes It's after that. AND I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT THAT BASTARD AUTHOR DID TO ME!!!

Lucia: So It's Now Conform that Rimuru has [Raphael].

Lucia: Rimuru-Chan, You has [Raphael] Isn't it.

Rimuru: *Scared To Core* Y-Yes I have [Raphael]

Michel: I Proves that What happened in the first React was true.

Rudra: It means I can use Ultimate Dominion on him.

Guy: 2 Virtue and 1 Sin and a Skill Named after Veldora, what the fuck is Happening!!!

Rimuru: Why are Making Such Fuss about Some Skill, It's Not Like That These Skills Can Destroy The World.

All: *Staring at Rimuru Like he was the 8th Wonder of the World*

Rimuru: Why Are You looking at me like That!!!

Dino: Who is That idiot who is Shouting like That!

Raphael: *Thumbs Up*

Author: *Thumbs Up*

Author- Let's Go to the Second Part of The React.

(A/N- so Chapter is not that long is Because they Alredy Know About the Skill that Rimuru get in Harvest Festival. And What About the Ln Part? The Answer is It will Be a Separate Chapter and in this Chapter I will Cover the Rimuru Stat's Till Demon Lord Evolution and the species in tensura Because of Upcoming Chapters)

Author: So You All are Going to React to All Species in Existence and there Evolution. And the First one is;

ANGELS

Angels 「天使族エンジェル, enjeru, lit. "Heavenly Messenger Tribe"」 are a race of naturally occurring Spiritual Lifeforms similar to elementals and daemons. They are derived from the Great Holy Spirit of Light with Feldway being the first born of Seven Angels of Origin and the very first lifeform to be created by Veldanava.

Tensura, The Short Story, React, Short Crocssover and Oneshot [ABANDONED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें