Music Makes Attractive

𝐋𝐈𝐕 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 to pull at her hair, trying hysterically to slick it back

"Why won't this stupid hair do what I say?" Olive yammered, sounding like a child.

"Why don't you just wear your hair down?" Linda snatched the brush out of her hands, laying it down on the desk. She combed through the blonde locks, letting them fall down on her shoulders "See? It looks good."

"It might look good, but it doesn't look great! I regret getting this haircut so much!"

"It's fine, Rory influenced you!" Linda patted her shoulder "It looks good on you."

"I can't wait to grow it all back, even though I know it will take forever."

"It isn't as short as Rory's, it's shoulder length!"

"That's the worst length to exist!" Liv sighed deeply "Can you help me slick it back?"

"Yeah, but take a deep breath and relax."

"I wanna look good..."

"For Scott?" she teased "Is there something you need to tell me?"

"It's not for Scott," she mimicked Linda's voice "It's for me."

"So what're you wearing to your date?"

Olive shot her a threatening glare, warning her "It's not a date, Lin..." she pointed out "I'm wearing that black cardigan and that denim skirt," she pointed at the clothes she'd laid out on her bedsheets.

"How do you think it'll go, though?" she brushed her hair, slicking it back.

"I think we'll wait and see, we'll most definitely talk and get to know each other a little better."

"Daph, you got some gel or hairspray?" Linda yelled.

"Yeah, why?" she yelled back across the living room.

"Liv needs it!"

"I'll bring it to you right now," she walked to her dorm to get it and ran right into Olive and Linda's to hand it to her.

"Thank you," Linda said, spraying Olive's
slick-back.

"So where's Scott taking you?" Daphne asked, Olive felt it was the umpteenth time she was replying to that.

"A cafe nearby, I don't know where."

"Nice!" Daphne commented.

"It is nice," she agreed.

"I'm really wondering how it'll go," Linda said.

"Let's bet on it!" Kate yelled across the living room, she was way too lazy to get up from the couch.

"I'm begging you, please, don't bet on my life," Liv shouted, and Kate joined her friends entering the room.

"Five bucks that you kiss," Kate dared, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.