Burning rage / desire

Start from the beginning

Apep comes towards me and sits next to me on the stonebench... "Tatsu-sama, you have to eat. A Goddess with an empty stomach can't protect their people..." he tells me to finally eat something... My elven ears drop and my tail hangs loosely down... I'm so fucking done from this stressful day... I just shake my head signaling him that I'm not hungry at all...

Shanks

I see you shake your head and it saddens me. You are refusing to eat even though it is clear that you need it. Is it true that you are a goddess? Are you really that powerful? Why do you have to protect your people so vigorously? Why can't this goddess enjoy her life? Why does she have to fight for the well-being of others while her own well-being is being neglected? I see those elven ears, that tail, those beautiful eyes of yours, I'm getting more fascinated by you by the second...

Tatsu

I sense someone nearby and I immediately stand up! Anger rises inside me. "Didn't I tell you to fuck off!" I scream out into the woods, as I sense Shanks hiding in the shadows of those trees... I should have known it! I should have chased after him to fucking make sure they are gone!

Shanks

I step out of the shadows and I watch your beautiful face fill with rage once more even at the mere sight of me. I try to hold back from smiling at the sight of this angry goddess. I find the image of you being all angry quite interesting. You look so adorable when you are like this. I see you get all riled up and your words flow out of your mouth so passionately. This only increases my desire to get to know you more. You are like a magnet drawing me to you.

I walk a bit closer to you with my hand in my pockets. I am now about 3 meters away from you and the heat of your rage is almost palpable. You are so caught up in your strong emotions that your whole body is steaming. And yet, you are so cute... You have no idea how much I want to just embrace you at this very moment.

Tatsu

I'm barring my fangs at him, fire emitting already in my mouth, ready to spit it at him. "Why are you still here?" I growl at him in a fury...

Shanks

I take another step closer to you and this time I am only one and a half meters away. I keep looking at those fangs of yours and at the flaming fire inside your mouth. My eyes are looking deep into yours, you can tell that I am not intimidated by your wrath at all... If anything I just want to stare at that beautiful raging face even more... I can't explain it but I am just so fascinated right now...

Tatsu

my people are already running like I ordered them today to do, if Shanks dares to come back and he did. Only Apep steps up next to me and puts his hand in a protective manner on my shoulder... The tribe's leader is definitely not amused that this pirate is still on our island... We both glare him down with serious and angered expressions on our faces...

Shanks

I keep staring at that hand that is on your shoulder and I can't help but feel a bit jealous of Apep right now. He gets to be close to you... That bastard... I keep looking at you and Apep's hand that doesn't seem to want to move away from you. I start getting worked up too much by now... My whole body is starting to tense up with jealousy and rage... I glare at Apep and I growl at him.

Tatsu

I push Apep behind me in a protective manner. I might be smaller than him in this human form, but I still want to protect my tribe's leader no matter what... I'm their declared goddess and a goddess has to protect their people... "I'll ask you once again... Why are you still here? Wasn't the fight already enough?" I try to ask in a more calm and collected manner and to not let my dragon instincts take over again as the fire in my mouth is extinguished as I close my mouth again... Maybe this will spare us a fight, if I'm trying to be more reasonable...

Shanks

I smirk at you and I laugh at this little attempt at reasoning. I get even closer to you now. You are trying so hard not to let those instincts of yours take over and I can read it all over your expression. Your dragon instincts are burning inside you right now... But they also make you a very beautiful and adorable goddess. I can't resist and I reach out my hand to caress the side of your face... My touch is gentle but your body reacts instantaneously. You tense up and your eyes widen...

Tatsu

I instantly yerk back from the touch and my hand reached out to slap him. "Don't you dare touch me!" I warn him very angered. Apep is now trying to pull out his dagger, but I stop him by taking a hold of his wrist. "Don't! Don't make it worse..." I warn Apep... I hope my slap was warning enough to back up from me...

Shanks

You slapped me. I could have guessed that would be your response and yet you still made me want to do it. I feel the sting of your slap and my hand rubs the spot where you slapped me. I can see how furious you are. That look of anger over your pretty face looks really attractive to me. The flames of your wrath are growing higher in your eyes... You are absolutely beautiful to me... Apep is trying to protect you but I am ignoring him and I look back at you with burning eyes.

Tatsu

a low dragon growl emits from my throat as a warning to step back... I'm not interested in another fight... I'm too tired for that shit at the moment... "I told you to leave..." I tell him once again with a scorned face.

Shanks

My eyes narrow in a threatening manner as you growl at me. You are warning me... threatening me... you just sound so cute right now. You are so fired up right now... that your growling is just not as intimidating but rather arousing to me. I just smirk at you and take another step forward...

Tatsu

Tsk... I scoff and stand my ground... I'm not frightened of him... But if he dares to touch me a second time I'm going to bite off that hand off his...

Shanks

I continue to walk forward and I take another step until I am now only a few centimeters away from your body. I bring my hand up once again and I am now just caressing both sides of your face. The heat from your body is like a warm fire that keeps me warm... Your body is so close to my own body now that I can feel your breath on me... I look down at your pretty face with a devilish smirk on my face... I know this is pissing you off and I like it...

Tatsu

"The fuck do you want?!" I croak at him and take a hold of his wrist, pulling it away from my face and ready to break his arm... My eyes glow in the dark that surrounds us in a dangerous way, the tight slit inside showing how my mind is getting mad and wicked like in our first fight...

Shanks

I am still grinning at you and my eyes are blazing as well. I am getting a bit aroused by us just standing here and talking like this. I am loving this dangerous tension between us... I lean closer and I bring my nose closer to yours... my breath is wafting on to your nose... I am trying to be as close as possible without actually touching you... I am loving your reaction to all of this... Your rage... It feels good to see someone so angry. It just makes me want to push your buttons even more...

Tatsu

I want to spit him in the face, but I'm really not in the mood to fight... As I can feel his breath on my face, I'm finally backing away and get away from him... "Fuck off... I won't let you have your way with me..." I say as I retreat and order Apep to come with me. The tribe's leader is shaking with rage as he realized what this idiot of a pirate captain wants from me. "Don't you dare assault our Goddess!" he warns Shanks and walks after me. I leave the inner town and retreat back into my cave where I'm living... Apep told me already many times that I should live with him in the town... But I don't want to... It doesn't feel right...

Shanks

I stand there and look at your back as you leave the town. My look is still filled with an amused smirk even after you are gone... I like the way you look when you are angry. I don't know why but I just find it hot. I wonder if I should follow you but I decide against it. She might actually rip my head off... But I am still thinking about the look in her beautiful eyes... That look of pure fury... I feel so tempted to poke her again...