13. I Want To Hear Your Voice

Start from the beginning

"I told Joss I wanted a tattoo that could change its meaning day by day. I like the feeling of love and I feel like going in a peaceful way, so he gave me this peace symbol and heart. That guy then asked me if I liked a weather tattoo, seem like I was happy that day, so I chose this smiley sun. As for the music, you know... it's always my passion. Anyway-" Bright raised his elbow to look at the four small tattoos running one after another in a straight line, simple and not much painful, but truly special. "-Anyway, I've never doubted Joss's ability, so I'm very satisfied with this one."

Krist chuckled after a yawn, his mouth open wide, enough to fit two packs of jelly, "So are you happy today? The sun is also smiling."

"Should I get a rain tattoo next time?" Bright bitterly giggled and shook his head when he noticed Krist yawning for the second time. Tears welled at the corners of his eyes, Krist had to feel so tired after the gathering at the bar. "Let's go to sleep, but wash your face first, I will go to the kitchen and prepare you hangover tea."

Krist swayed slightly when he heard the rattling noise in the kitchen. He put on the slippers and walked into the bedroom, stretching before falling onto the bed. Another day he drank late at night and ended up bothering Bright at his house because he forgot to bring the key, while Aou - the cousin of his - already run to Boom's place since the early morning, embarrassing.

Gawin probably slept for a long time, he never stayed up as late as Krist and today he also drank a lot of beer, obviously, his gang kept pushing him to drink. Even though Krist knew the other might be sleeping at this moment, he couldn't help but feeling a bit disappointed when not receiving any message notifications from Gawin.

'Even Joss called me to ask if I went to Bright's house safely, but you didn't even say goodnight.' Krist pouted.

He lay down, burying his head in the pile of clothes that he just threw on the bed, rubbing his face against Gawin's familiar coat and smiling silly. The scent of perfume which he didn't know if it belonged to him or Gawin crept into his nostril, making Krist much more comfortable. The drowsiness came as quickly as a flood but then was suddenly pushed away by an earthquake. Krist felt the vibriation right next to his messy hair. He lifted his head up to take a glance, then he sat up right away, a text message from Gawin displaying on the phone screen. He had to pinch his cheek a few times to make sure it was not just a dream.

'I still can't sleep, maybe because of the beer.'

Krist absently moved his tired fingers from sleepiness. He imagined the dark eyebags under Gawin's dreamy eyes. Perhaps tonight was one of the rare times Gawin had to drink so much until he couldn't sleep well.

Another text message from the taller man came quickly...

'Next time, don't forget the key, it's inconvenient.'

Krist's mind started to drift away from his body, his eyelids refusing to open, but he realized that he was smiling. It seemed like the presence of the earthquake named Gawin in the middle of the night had a greater impact on his lazy brain than he thought.

'I also don't want to be like this, obviously my house and yours are much closer to the bar. Next time I should come to your house and bother you instead.

But why do you find it inconvenient?'

Krist stared at the message for a few more seconds then decided to call the other. He lay down again with his cheek pressed against the white pillow having the freshy scent of laundry detergent and held the phone to his other ear, his eyes half-closed while waiting for Gawin to pick up. It took him a while, maybe the taller man was leaving the room, trying not to wake up Inn.