Shower Fun pt. 1

When Sophia walked out of the room she left Mia in, the first thing she did was call for another one of her servants. Her name was Madison, or Maddy for short, and she was a rather petite girl at 5"2 with DD breasts and a perfect "shape over size" type ass. She was very long flowing light gold hair that hung mostly straight down to the top of her ass. Soph loved to cover that hair in cum knowing it would be treacherous for Maddy to clean out later, especially if it dried.
When Maddy came up the stairs, she immediately walked into the bathroom and saw Sophia turning on the water for the shower.
The thin about Sophia's shower was that it was massive, enough room for 5 to fit very comfortably. Sophia used this fact to her advantage when she wanted a reverse gangbang or if she wanted to host a blowbang for her and some friends.
It had 5 built in shower head, 3 from the ceiling and 2 hanging to the walls of the shower (The other walls were glass walls with sliding doors). It also had 2 handheld, detachable shower heads on both the walls, which Sophia had also used numerous times in the past, both by herself and with others.
As soph was turning on the water, she sent Maddy into the shower ahead of her to make sure that the water was the right temperature, luckily for Maddy it was right away, and not freezing.
"Turn around and bend over slut" commanded Soph, and Maddy did so, with her arms extended against the wall in the corner of the shower.
Maddy soon felt the familiar cool touch of soap, shampoo, and conditioner bottles being layer across her back as though she were a table. She then almost dropped the bottles when she started at the feel of the handles of a toothbrush, a razor, and 2 identical rabbit vibrators pushing against her pussy lips. Soon they all slipped in from behind so that Sophia could grab whichever tool she needed, use it, and stick it back in her pussy to hold till she was done.
When Soph was done setting her slut up for her shower. She turned on the vibrations and Maddy's started to shake a little bit.
"Hold still... or else you get punished"

 or else you get punished"