BEGINNINGS // 1-2: [Eldritch Workaholic]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: your gonna have to bear with me here considering the fact that i have no fucking idea how the characters act..

onto the story tho

// [ACCESSING DREAM SEQUENCE, SD: N] \\
QUAKE'S MAW OVERRIDE ENGAGED:

ADMINISTRATOR GRANTED TO:
// [NOWHERE TO PROCESS] \\

[REPLAYING MEMORY SEQUENCE]

Rain and thunder pounded the outside as NTP manifested in the memory sequence as his usual digital manifestation.. as a Red stick figure with black eyes with white lines for eyes and a black scarf..

Granted he had no way into the main memory sequence that could help him understand the past of these drones so he calmly just walked through the digital wall of the manor..

"We got to curb her trips to the dump." James said as NTP peeked around the corner.. Just to see that they are pitch-black figures with white eyes only... He frowned slightly as he was expecting the drone's memory to see humans as humans not shadowy figures.. 

"And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy..." He heard 'James' say as James tosses his glass onto the tray, which the drone he presumed was N catches without dropping any dishes and walks off.

NTP basically just watching a recording in a 3D space looked at N as he paused it.. He shrugged as he resumed it. He follows N who stops at a window to look outside.. The storm still raging on.. Before N walks into what NTP deciphered to be a bar. N collided with another maid drone. NTP casually paused it as he took a look at the other maid drone.

He shrugged as he found out it was V..

// |ABSOLUTE SOLVER WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE| \\

Y / N

N