Chapter two

Three weeks of the annoying infamous Kenji Kishimoto

Three weeks of the annoying infamous Kenji Kishimoto. Yes he's been bothering me for three weeks straight.

But I managed to get through it. Even though he's a chatterbox, I actually liked the company since I don't really talk to no one other than Aaron I guess.

"Why is cold water so insecure?" Kishimoto asked me across the hall.

"Why..?"

"Because it's never called hot!" He laughed loudly.

"Haha you're actually so funny. Wonder how you came up with that.." I say not laughing. Face is straighter like paper.

"Oh come you are never laughing or smiling." He groaned loudly but I only pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Try better then, I don't know." I frowned looking at the boy as just smiled back.

"Oh? I guess imma try to make you smile then." He tilted his head to the side.

Hot.

"You know I have emotions, I can smile." I say sighing deeply.

"Yeah but obviously not a lot."

"Who would be smiling in this position. Don't know how you doing it." I say furrowing my eyebrows together.

I then watch him become serious. Like he wanted to say something. I know he did. I felt him about to say something, but something was stopping him.

"Miracle, Warner wants you in his office." Dalalieu said snapping me out of my stance. I looked at him and nod, then look back at Kishimoto and was grinning like there was no tomorrow.

Weird..

"Miracle, she's here

"Miracle, she's here." He spoke as soon as I walked through the door. My face lit up.

"Really?" I say, but that also means that Kent is back, ugh.

"Yeah and she's going to have dinner with us tonight, if you're willing to join." He asked waiting for my answer.

"Sure." I replied quickly.

"Ok, well-" he stopped his self and look at his fancy watch. "That's right now." He smiled as he began to get up from his seat.

"Now..?" I panicked a little, I wasn't ready. And I was also surprised at the fact he was smiling right now. He must really like this girl.

But then I thought back to what Kishimoto said and I guess he was kinda of right. But I smile way more than my cousin so who knows.

"Well I'll meet you in there I need to get ready." I say as I rushed out his office before he could say anything. First impressions are always good.

Especially to a girl. Haven't talked to one in ages. Unless the lunch lady's count. Nah not really.

Running inside my room. I quickly hopped in the shower, got out and threw on my favorite pair of flares leggings. And put on a light purple sweatshirt and put my hair into two braids.

There we go and looking good while I'm doing it. Now I'm late but it's fine. I walked out my bedroom and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the dining room and saw my brother, the girl and... Kent.

"You're here. I left you a spot right next to Kent." Warner smiled at me. I want to tackle him for doing this to me.

"How unfortunate." I managed to force a smile but he quickly dropped his smile when I said that comment.

Sliding in next to Kent, I gave him a nod and he gave me one back. He's odd.

I then looked at the girl, Julliette and gave her the brightest smile to not scare her off like how a certain someone is doing right now.

She's was a lot more prettier then how I was imagining her. Her pretty long brown hair and brown eyes with freckles. Definition of beauty.

Could see why my cousin likes her so much.

"Hey, I'm Miracle. It's nice to finally meet you." I say reaching out a hand for her to shake. She didn't and only sent me a glare. Ouch. I slowly put my hand back to the table.

"Darling, why won't you eat? Your food isn't touched at all." Warner says trying to be polite.

"I would rather die slowly than eat your disgusting food!" She spit out harshly.

"Loving the drama right now." I whispered for only me and Kent to hear. And he agreed and we looked at each other with a knowingly look.

Only time we'll probably only agree with each other with.

As I'm looking at my cousin. I could tell he was getting angry and annoyed each second.

"Why don't you take it down a notch and give the girl some space." I suggested, Juliette looked at me, surprisingly though.

"What more space does she need?" He replied back harshly. I didn't react, because I'm used to this. Him and my uncle.

"Maybe some girl time. She could really use it you know.." I looked him blankly to tell him that I was serious.

"How about no-"

"I think girl time would be wonderfull." The girl spoke up stunning everyone at the table. You go girl.

"Even the girl says it herself." I say crossing my arms over my chest. Why did he have to be so stubborn.

"For the last time-"

"You don't listen do you." I get up from my seat. Juliette follows and gets up aswell. "Just this once." I say making a frown face.

"Fine but it will only be for ten minutes. No longer than that." He gives up.

I beamed at his answer and motion her to follow me. And she does.

 And she does

———— <3

Second chapter is done!!! Also leave any chapter ideas here!!

Also y'all comments are literally getting me motivated, thanks for the sweet comments on the last chapter!!

Don't forget to comment and vote💘