Chapter Eleven - Unleashed Desire

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You okay?" She asked, bringing her hand forward to caress his cheek but Virat took the opportunity to grab her wrist and pulled her onto his lap, claiming her mouth onto his in a deep passionate kiss.

Sai who was momentarily shocked, matched his desire with the same level of passion and threaded her hands through his hair pulling him closer to her, biting his bottom lip to force it open, entangling her tongue with his, joining him in a dance. Virat felt his desire was getting out of control but couldn't get himself to stop, he moved his hand up her back and slowly unzipped her dress, it fell slightly off her shoulders and revealed the top of her bosom to him and he took that moment to break away from the soul shattering kiss and latched his lips onto her neck, trailing hot kisses down towards her bust, getting further aroused as Sai fisted a chunk of his hair and forced him closer, gasping breathlessly. He peppered kisses all over her neck and bit the top of her chest, suckling on it a second later to ease the pain, getting fueled by her moans. It was when she grinded on his lap and he felt a twitch in his pants that he forced his lips off hers and nuzzled her neck instead, breathing heavily.

"F*ck Sai." He gasped, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her, her smooth bare back threatening to undo him again.

Sai on the other hand was blushing profusely but didn't let go of him, her hands relaxed and moved away from his hair but wrapped around his neck instead, pulling him closer to her. She could feel his arousal against her bottom, and to be truthful she felt the same. If he hadn't stopped, she didn't think she would have stopped him either and they probably would have ended up doing something that she can't be sure she would regret. Flushing at her dirty thoughts she hid her face into Virat's neck, her lips gently touching his skin, making Virat groan in desire even more.

"We need to stop before we cross all boundaries" , Virat whispered, moving his hand back to zip her dress back up, but he didn't move her off his lap.

"Would that be so bad?" Sai whispered shyly, not moving her head from his neck.

Virat pulled her away from him slightly so he can look at her face, and smiled gently at the redness in her cheeks and nose, she looked stunning and if he was a lesser man he would have damned consequences and took her then and there, but he couldn't do that to her, she deserved to be wined and dined, and be treat like a princess first. He hasn't even taken her out on a date yet and he has kissed her and almost had his way with her, this was not how he envisioned his first time with her and there was no way he would be doing the deed in her father's house. That thought in self killed his arousal.

"Sai, you and I are in this for a long haul so one day or another this is bound to happen but It needs to be special and I want to make it special for the both of us. Plus, you are really young and I don't want to do something that you would regret later on"

Sai looked at him and smiled nervously, "I know what I want Virat, Maine chahe apni feelings zaahir na kiya ho, but I know what I feel for you, and I promise you I would not have regretted this, but you are right, this is probably not the right time"

Gulping at Sai's acknowledgment that she would have readily joined him in his desire, Virat thought it might be best to move her off his lap before he says 'screw it' to everything and decides to screw her. Sai who was enjoying being this close to him pouted but stood up and fixed her scarf around her neck, and walked up to her dresser to make sure she looked presentable and didn't look like she had just engaged in a lustful activity, if her Aaba seen her disheveled he would be pissed, he was quite modern thinking and gave Sai free reigns on her life, but he wasn't that modern.

"I'm just going to go and err, freshen up" , said Virat, getting up with a cushion covering the front of his pants, looking very embarrassed.

Sai giggled at his plight and pointed towards the ensuite bathroom attached to her room. "The washroom is over there, you go and freshen up and I will make you tea"