Chapter Seven - Gustakh Nazron Ne

Apologies for delay, I have been busy with work and life, but here is a longer chapter to compensate for it, so I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you for the comments and votes, I really appreciate them so please do keep them coming. I find that it really helps motivate me to continue writing as well.

Please do comment on your favourite parts, and how do you think the story is progressing so far.

"Aap kal free hain?"

Virat had picked Sai up early in the morning as promised and they were on the way to her college. He looked over towards her and couldn't stop himself from admiring her beauty, she looked stunning in a light blue salwaar suit, silver jhumkas dangling on her ears and her wrist decorated with silver bangles, a true Indian beauty. He had seen Sai in western clothes, saree and even wedding dress but this is the first time he saw her in a traditional salwar suit and damn his heart was uncontrollable.

"Mujhe goorna band kijye aur ye batane ki kasht karenge, ki aap kal free hai ki nahi"

"Stop looking so beautiful and I will stop staring at you", Virat said softly, but did finally stop staring at her, he was driving after all and didn't want to cause an accident.

Sai blushed at his compliment but didn't comment, instead repeated her earlier question.

"Why?" Virat asked, "Kuch plan kiya hain?"

"Haan, I want to go shopping. I need new clothes and so do aaba and maushi"

"So you want me to come with you?" He asked

Sai rolled her eyes, "Nahin, I wanted your neighbor to come with me, could you ask him for me please?"

Virat shook his head and chuckled at her sarcasm. "I'm free in the afternoon, I'm taking dad to his doctor's appointment tomorrow then I'll come straight over"

"Doctors, is he okay?" Sai asked in concern.

Virat looked over and smiled at her in reassurance, "yeah, just a routine check up"

Sai nodded in understanding and then turned her full body around to look at him. "You okay?" She asked.

Virat glanced over at her confused. "Haan"

"It's just you look stressed, I mean you can't tell but ... I don't know, something just seems off"

Virat stopped his jeep and turned the ignition off, they were finally at the college. "You know me quite well huh?" He asked, turning himself towards her. He grabbed her hand between his and started playing with her fingers, focusing on her ring finger. Gathering his thoughts together he went silent for a brief moment, before he finally told her what was running through his mind. "Samrat said we'll talk today"

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" She asked, knowing how long he's been waiting to speak to his brother. "He's finally taking a step towards you"

"Yeah but I don't know whether he'll understand that whatever I did was a misguided attempt at keeping him happy", he was worried that he won't be able to mend the broken relationship between him and his brother, a person who was very dear to him.