Flashback 3 - Its a Deal

Comincia dall'inizio

Oh fuck.

He is here. He is here. He is here.

"I have got to say i actually thought you would come to your senses and won't show up" he said "isn't that what girls like you are supposed to do..?"

Girls like me?

Thats it.

Thats enough.

That was my breaking point.

All my life all i have ever heard is what girls like me are and aren't supposed to do.

This random stranger that I've never met has no right to say that as well.

When I turn around, my eyes clash on two man standing in front of me.

He-the man that i came to meet here is standing beside a man who's about his height. The one that i came to meet is wearing black trousers and black t-shirt and the one next to him is wearing black trousers and white t-shirt.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Whu is the other guy here? Why is he? This is not a fraud right? They cant't do anything bad to me? They won't.

But who the hell am i kidding. Ofcourse they can-but what if they will?

No no no no no.

Fuck no one even knows that i am here. What if they kidnapped me? Raped me? Drugged me?

Ava, woman, shut the hell up. You are your mother's daughter. Own up to it.

There is a long silence between the three of us as none of us seem like we will make the first move to talk.

They both have a closed-off expression, as if they are offended with the world itself. They are dressed so casually but still reeks of corruption, like a powerhungry politician or a bloodthirsty warlord.

He-the man that i came here for-still looks tenfold hotter than just his charming reputation. They both do.

If there were some other girl in my place, she would have immediately fallen for them both but not me and reason for that is because, unlike all the people present, I'm actually very well aware of what these devils are capable of. I've done my homework on them. I have done my research for God's sake.

I automatically take a step back and his-the man standing infront of the man that i came to meet-lips tilt in a small smirk.

Oh i get it now. I have dealt with enough people like them in my life. These freaking psychos are enjoying driving me to the edge.

"Do not speak about what i am and am not supposed to do. It will just act as a provocation for me" i said and wonder when did i got so courageous. Maybe i always was but never actually got a real chance to show my real self.

The guy that in white tee stepped forward. He kept walking until we are face to face.

"What does that mean exactly?" The one in white tee asked, his voice echoing around the dark mansion.

This wasn't the same voice that called my name, the one that said what girls like me are supposed to do.

So that was the other guy. The one in full black. The one that i came to meet. The one who is now just standing there and listening very curiously as if he really wants to know my reply.

"Telling me what i am and am not supposed to do will only act as i provocation for making me do exactly the opposite"

The one in white raised his eyebrow in amusement as if he find my answer somewhat funny.