Chapter 6: the kiss... Of death

Nah nah jk jk it's just called the kiss😂
So hope you guys like my pervious chapters!!!!
--------------------
I was sitting in my room getting my personal stuff in my dresser of the new house listening to random songs like stitches by Shawn Mendes, applause by lady gaga stuff like that. It was actually a good house a two story house with 4 bathrooms. My room was blue and orange. It looked really good my comforter was green and different shades of blue in chevron.
*knock, knock*
"Who is it?" I say with my back to the door
"It's jagger"
"Come in!"
He sits next to me and puts his arm around me. I don't know what it is but I feel safe around him. That no one could ever hurt me again. It was weird I never really trusted boys. Mainly because of my dad. He would burn me with his stupid smokes and beat me. Mom then one day kick him out and we never saw him again and frankly I didn't want to.
"I love you." I say and kiss him
He laid me down and accidentally put his hand on my wrist. Oh god he doesn't know. He doesn't know I cut.
"Ow." I said and winced
He sits back up and I sit up
"What what happened?" He asked
I pull my sleeve down and blood starts soaking through it
"Let me see your arm." He said with his hand out
I give him my arm and he gently pulled up the sleeve and reveals hundreds of scars and two brand new one now bleeding again.
"W-why?" He asked tears filling both of our eyes
"It's just I um I understand if want to break up with me."
"Why?!?" He yelled tears streaming down his face
"MY DAD! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE DONE TO ME! HE PUT THE SCARS ON MY BACK YOU DONT GET IT!" I tell and run to my bathroom and grab a razor.
Jagger's pov
How could she do this! I love her so much. I take the little red box and open it. It was a necklace with three charms a skate board a music note and a heart. I can't lose her I love her to much.
"Emma open up."
Then she opens the door with more cuts now on her stomach and legs
"I-i c-can't see how you can like me."
I run up to her and she cries into my chest. I pick her up and sit her on the sink and wet a paper towel and wipe the cuts.
"I'm sorry I wanted them to heal but they I--" then I kissed her and pick her up carful not to touch the cuts. Then I lay her down.
"I love you I will never fight with you again."
"I'm sorry it's just he made me feel bad. That I was ugly and deserved nothing."
"He is a idiot." Then I held her and didn't let go.
--------------
Update: I got out of the hospital at 1:45 am This morning and I had to take a steroid shot and I have to take steroids pills two times a day but I'm fine now😊