𝐢𝐢𝐢. viva las vegas

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧—chapter three: viva las vegas

GENESIS READS A NOTIFICATION THAT HER PHONE HAD TOLD HER ABOUT AN ERROR WITH HER MESSAGE

GENESIS READS A NOTIFICATION THAT HER PHONE HAD TOLD HER ABOUT AN ERROR WITH HER MESSAGE. Not Delivered. A disappointed, but not surprised—since she was expecting it and currently didn't really care—, look forms on her face as exits out of the conversation and deletes it from her phone. Running a hand through her hair, she sighs and checks Instagram. She goes to the search tab and looks up Antonio's username, but it isn't showing up in the search results. "Knew it..." she mutters as she sets her phone down. At least I don't have to deal with him anymore.

The door opens a few minutes later and Mason comes running in with a big grin on his face. "Mama!" he exclaims as he climbs up into the bed and sits beside her. "Aunty and Jiji told me we're going with you to Las Vegas for a party."

Genesis nods, a smile forming on her face. She reaches up to ruffle his hair and he giggles. Dropping her hand, Mason reaches up to fix his hair as he sits closer to her, a confused look forming on his face. "Why Vegas, though?" the boy questions, his head tilted to the side slightly. "Why not somewhere closer?"

"They wanted something special for me." She answers.

"Is it because of Daddy?"

Her smile fades, and a sad sigh leaves her lips. "Let's just say that Antonio is not the best person in the world. So, to cheer me up, everyone's throwing a party for me."

"Oh..." Mason hadn't been told much about Antonio other than the obvious fact about him being his father. He didn't know anything else about the man other than that and his name and his job.

Harumi enters the room and knocks on the doorframe. Poking her head into the room, she claps her hands. "Chop chop, Nessie. Dad says we're leaving for the airport tonight. You and Maze gotta pack." She says before going back into the hallway.

"Can I help you pack?" Mason asks.

"Of course, baby," Genesis says as the two of them climb off the bed. Mason goes straight to his mother's closet.

✧ ✧ ✧

genesisaikawa posted to their story!