🌺 Rules 🌺

This is the main page for the rules. To continue to the payments, please read this list.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

These are our rules that you must follow and accept before completing the payments and the form. Failing to do so will result in consequences and you risk to be disqualified from the contest.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

🌺 RULE NUMBER 1 - BE RESPECTFUL.
Please remain respectful and kind to the judge (Rebeccastories2022) and the other participants.

🌺 RULE NUMBER 2 - USE AN APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.
Your creations' language or your general chatting language must be appropriate (no swearing words or 18+ talk).

🌺 RULE NUMBER 3 - COMPLETE THE PAYMENTS.
Please complete the payments, they are easy to complete.

🌺 RULE NUMBER 4 - SUBMIT YOUR WORKS UNTIL THE DEADLINE.
If you're wondering, the deadline will be announced in another chapter soon. If you will submit your works too late or after the deadline you will be disqualified and ignored.

🌺 RULE NUMBER 5 - FIND THE PASSWORD.
We aren't requiring you to fill in your actual personal information within the form. A password is just a keyword that can be found in the payments chapter. (Hint: it is written with BIG AND BOLD letters)

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿