Part 4 || Wallter? Pick up!

"Wallter I swear to light..."
(Lampert kept on spam calling Wallter, desperate for him to pick up.)
"Pick up.. bastard!"
"Ugh!"
(No response.)
"I'll just go to his house instead.."
(Lampert got on the elevator, paying 400 coins to immediately transition to Wallter's house.)
yay he arrived at wallter's house
(He'd leave the elevator quickly, scurrying off to his house. Since he was irritated with Wallter, he didn't even care to ring the doorbell. Instead, he just got in without warning or sound. hey learn ur manners dude)
"Wallter?"
"Wallterrrr?"
(Lampert tried yelling for him, but there was no response at all. That was when he noticed a light on in the bathroom, the door open. Lampert walked closer to the bathroom.)
"Wa-"
"..."
(There was Wallter, unconsciously leaning onto the bathroom sink as there was a mess everywhere, even some of his saliva splattered on the mirror and inside the sink.)
"....."
(Lampert spotted a can of unfinished grey stuff in the corner.)
"..oh heck."
(He began to panic, his breath growing heavier and faster as he rushed outside of the house, not even caring to close the door as he got back in the elevator, pressing the button and paying yet another 400 coins just to go a floor..)
________________________________
meanwhile at split's house (Bive and split are roommates because why not)
________________________________
"..SPLIT.."
"Yes?"
"Where's the grey stuff in my trash can."
"Hmm, dunno. Why, do ya need it for something?"
"I put it there on purpose so the PARASITES could come out of the CEMENT."
"..You're really interesting, aren't you!"
"don't sass me THERE ARE PARASITES IN IT I KNOWIT"