Chapter 1

Authors Note)Hey everyone! this is my first time writing a story.And I hope you all will enjoy this.In this fic Kushina will be a Futanari.

English is not my native language,So, sorry for any mistakes

Now with no further waste of time,let's begin!

Kushina Uzumaki was many things, a kunoichi, an ex-jiinchuuriki, a mother, but one thing was kept secret to all but her doctor, daughter and late husband

Kushina Uzumaki was a Futanari.She had a Futanari cock attached to her.

years ago when Naruko was born a certain masked uchiha attacked them in order to release the Kyuubi from her weakened seal and unleash it on the village, unfortunately for them, he was successful, it was only due to her Uzumaki vitality that Kushina had even survived the extraction in the first place, her husband Minato on the other hand, was not as fortunate. In the end he'd had to sacrifice his own life and summon the Shinigami in order to seal the beast into their new born daughter, though that little tid bit of information was kept secret from the villagers, Hiruzen had wanted to tell them though, naively believing they would see her as a hero for holding the beast.

And so Kushina raised Naruko as a single mother, and she believes she did a pretty good job of it too, her baby girl had grown into a strong young kunoichi, yet despite this she had not fallen to arrogance like so many before her, she was hard working always trying to get stronger, she was humble, and she was kind to everyone, these qualities made her very well liked amongst the populace

Kushina was feeling extremely horny as she hadn't relieved herself in ages,since,Minato died she had no one that can tend to her.

She felt great lust towards her daughter Naruko and she knew it was wrong and taboo.She was ashamed of herself for thinking like this,but it can't be helped.

Naruko was 19 yrs old,with an hourglass figure,Double D-D boobs and a Very plump and round ass that can ruin Houses.She had sun kissed Blonde hair and cerulean eyes exactly like her father but her personality was like that of her mother.She had whiskers on her face, because of this many men and women lusted after her.

Kushina was not having a good day, the entire day no matter what she did her thoughts would somehow end up drifting back to her daughter, which of course always led to her getting aroused, and she refused to masturbate to her own daughter so a wet spot always had time to develop on the clothing she was wearing, simply deciding not to continue dirtying clean clothes she just started walking around nude for the time as she went about doing her house chores, this of course led to the problem of her pre cum leaking onto the floor when she got aroused but a little run over with the mop fixed that problem until she was done with her work.

Finally she was done with her work, working with an erection was more tiring than she would have thought, she figured now would be a good time for a nap, so heading to bed she lied down to rest, only for her to catch a glimpse of the photo of Naruko she kept on her shelf and her erection returned with a vengeance, though by that point she didn't even notice, too lost staring at the smiling visage of the target of her forbidden affections as her mind wandered

Absent mindedly she took the photo and trailed a finger along the image's jawline and lips, her mind imagining those lips wrapped around her dick as she came down her daughter's throat, slowly her thoughts drifted more and more into her perverted fantasies as she imagined herself fucking her daughter in every way she could think of, so caught up in her perverted fantasies she had not even realized that her right hand was currently wrapped around her throbbing member as she got herself off and started to masterbate,Than she heard someone opening the main gate and screaming"I am home kaa-san.Where are you?"