Chapter 14/Make Way

❁❁❁

Ben merhum Valide Hande Sultan'ın kızı Dilaşub Sultan'ım. Annem artık vefat etmiş olsa da ben onun eserlerini tanıtmaya ve etki alanını genişletmeye devam ediyorum. Benim adım Dilaşub, "sınırsız" anlamına gelir, öyle de olsun Allah'ın izniyle. Her ne kadar eskiden annemin gölgesinde yaşıyor olsam da artık en güçlü Sultan olma yolunda ilerlemeye devam edebilirim. Mihrimah Sultan'ın üzerinden geç, Hürrem Sultan'ın üzerinden geç, çünkü Dilaşub öyle dalgalar yaratacak ki tsunami seni denize atacak. Ben Dilaşub Sultan'ım, dizginsiz ve Kraliçe Arı'nın kalbi.

❁❁❁

I am Dilaşub Sultan, daughter of the deceased Valide Hande Sultan. Though my mother has now passed, I continue to further promote her works and extend her scope of influence. My name, Dilaşub, means the "unrestrained" one, and so be it by the will of Allah. Though I used to reside in my mother's shadow, I now can continue the road to becoming the most powerful Sultana. Move over Mihrimah Sultan, move over Hurrem Sultan, for Dilaşub will make such waves the tsunami will take you overboard. I am Dilaşub Sultan, unrestrained and the Queen Bee's heart.

"Make way! Her highness Dilaşub Sultan!" The road was cleared for the Sultana, now the ruler of the Harem and second to the Sultan in birthrank

Dilaşub wouldn't let anyone rain on her parade, now or never, but she wouldn't let the whole world forget the name Dilaşub.