111-120

chapter 111

[This is the real semi-fierce. It's so terrifying that I don't even have the courage to look directly at it. ]

[Look at your little potential, what are you afraid of when a little village girl is here! 】

【Holding the little village girl's photo to protect her body, all monsters and ghosts should leave quickly. ]

[Why do you have photos of other women, scumbag, break up. ]

[Players in the live broadcast room have amulets given by the little village girl, and we have pictures of the little village girl to ward off evil spirits. 】

In the real world, Qingli has become a household name, and her photos are the most downloaded popular wallpapers.

The only regret is that this dress is so out of place!

Moreover, there is now a group of swindlers who claim to be masters and brothers of village girls, and they all get a pair of silver handcuffs for free, and they still cry behind bars through the window.

At this time, Qingli's missing master was lying on the wooden bed in the prison: "Oh, I am really Ali's master. These blind people don't even believe me."

Qingli was carrying a golden big ball on his shoulders. Machete, the third commissioned task system did not indicate successful completion. It seems that only by killing this pervert can the female ghost completely escape the threat to her life.

"There are still 325 dollars left."

Qingli's eyes narrowed, and the snow fell one after another. Her little red cotton-padded jacket looked a little thin, but her slender figure gave people extremely reassuring power.

"Human, I admit that you make me feel a little scared, but your life stops here."

The arc of the smile on the ghostly face in the black mist became deeper and deeper, until it tore a bloodstain, and the flesh of the wound was hideous and scarlet.

Qingli also showed a smile: "You are so lucky, you will be the first half-murderer I kill."

In the horror world, she has absorbed so much ghost power, and her spiritual power is making breakthroughs every day.

She wasn't strong enough to kill half a murderer before.

But it's not a bad idea now!

Qingli's eyes were colder than the snow, a thin layer of white snow fell on her shoulders, and her little red cotton-padded jacket looked as red as blood in the white snow.

She raised her slender white wrist and dropped countless pieces of golden talisman in an instant. The talisman flew all over the sky and danced with the white snow, which was extremely dazzling in the golden night.

Qingli quickly formed seals with her hands and chanted ancient and profound mantras in a low voice.

The brilliance of the golden talisman grew stronger, and the night sky was like a broken porcelain bottle. After breaking into cracks, it was swallowed up by the increasingly shining light.

Qingli's hair was flying, her fair face was bloodless, and her eyes were filled with strange lightning.

The pale lips opened lightly: "Destroy-"

The golden talismans all over the sky quickly burned into ashes, and the originally shining golden light suddenly disappeared. The entire night was like a dark abyss, and everything in the world seemed to be swallowed up in an instant.

The huge ghost face in the black mist sensed something was wrong, and it raised its face...

"Crack--"

The thick purple lightning tore through the night and struck directly on his face. The newly condensed black mist was almost shattered by the purple thunder.

The system silently turned on the sound for Qingli to cheer up.

"Jinglei, this Jinglei, this sky-reaching cultivation base, the sky is collapsing and the earth is collapsing with the Purple Gold Hammer. Zidian, this..."

Qingli: "Get out-"

The system silently turned off the sound again.

The ghost's face was torn apart by lightning, and his torn lips opened, and he roared angrily: "How dare you hurt me with such lowly food."

Qingli licked the corners of her lips: "It's not yet known who will eat whom!"

She raised her eyebrows. He raised his right hand and lightly snapped his fingers.

"Rumble..."

Countless bolts of lightning suddenly fell.

Hundreds of five thunder-blasting talismans were fired together, and the terrifying power was simply devastating.

The ghost face was stunned, and he even forgot to scream at this moment...

After all, he was just an ignorant ghost, and had never seen such a magnificent scene!

"No -"

Under the thunderous thunder, the ghost's face was smashed to the ground, making it look like a human.

Qingli, on the other hand, carried a machete and struck at the first building that turned into a giant head.

After all, the ghostly face in the black mist is just the manifestation of the evil spirit's power, and his body is still the first building.

The huge head has two evil eyes, and the originally deep voice is no longer magnetic, but full of hatred and malice.

"I'm going to kill you, I will definitely kill you..."

"It doesn't matter if you talk a lot of nonsense, and you still have to repeat yourself like a repeater. Do you know that you are about to receive a lunch box, so you seize the time to give it to yourself? Add more drama."