071-080

chapter 71

Qing Li walked in a corridor flooded with blood. With each step, her shoes were soaked in fresh blood. Beneath her feet lay countless severed limbs and arms. Holding an axe in her hand, she resembled a fierce ghost crawling out of hell...

【The little village girl is becoming more and more twisted.】

【I know she's a village girl, but why am I trembling with fear?】

【I originally put up a photo of the village girl on the wall to ward off evil spirits, but now, I feel like the photo on the wall is going to pull out a large axe and chop off my head at any moment.】

【I'm begging for the live stream to blur the village girl's face, I'm so scared (tears streaming down face gif.)】

【I thought the horror live stream would be about terrifying and ferocious ghosts, but it turns out the most horrifying thing is a human.】

The audience in the live broadcast room shuddered in fear.

"Creak—"

Qing Li pushed open the door of the last classroom.

The door had been stained a dark red with blood, covered with crisscrossing knife marks.

The classroom was in complete disarray, with dry blood handprints everywhere – on the blackboard, walls, and desks.

One could imagine how helpless and desperate those people were when the massacre began.

"Found it."

Qing Li looked towards the back wall of the classroom.

In the right corner of the wall was an old, out-of-place desk, behind which lay a messy pile of various items, including garbage.

What should have been a university classroom for teaching and learning, this small corner resembled a filthy, disgusting garbage dump.

Qing Li approached the old desk, its surface covered with knife-carved words: "Die, die, die..."

Each word emanated a powerful grudge.

Suddenly, a noise came from the corner's clutter.

Qing Li turned and saw a blood-red eyeball staring intently at her through a gap in the pile of debris.

Its gaze was too sinister, exuding an ominous and nauseating feeling.

However, when Qing Li moved the debris with the blade of her axe, she found the eyeball was just a doodle.

On the white wall, a large black hole was smeared with black charcoal, and at its center, a blood-red eyeball was drawn with blood.

"It's been watching in the darkness."

"It's talking to me."

"It says everyone must die, and asks me to help them be released."

Beneath the graffiti were several lines of small text.

If this was Gao Ming's seat, it was clear he had been influenced by a ghost, tormented mentally until he finally broke.

To uncover more truth, Qing Li summoned a ghost employee who had signed a contract and asked directly, "Do you know Gao Ming?"

The ghost employee nodded tremblingly: "Yes, we were classmates."

"Was this Gao Ming's seat?" Qing Li pointed to the old wooden desk.

The ghost employee first shook his head, then nodded: "It wasn't before. The student who sat here suddenly committed su*cide during class, and since then, no one dared to sit here."