"I want him to enlist though. So that I can stop seeing his face for at least 2 years," I joked as well which made Shotaro and the others laugh out loud.

"I will be reporting this to Sungchan, Yumi." Shotaro told me in a playful manner, but I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Imagine Wonbin in the military though," Sohee said. And the girls of course reacted violently.

"They can't take our princess from us!" Dohee exclaimed, and that earned her a smack from Wonbin who didn't like being called a princess.

"Let's enlist together, Sohee. I'll protect you," Seunghan with his usual heart eyes for Sohee told the poor guy even telling him to leave him alone, but of course Seunghan ran after Sohee with his lips pouted while Sohee just told Seunghan to stay away jokingly.

"Yo, guys. I need to head to my class. We'll all meet later, right?" Anton asked.

"Sure!" Bora answered quickly.

"Nope! I can't later. Sorry, guys." Wonbin was fast enough to answer, and I already know the answer why. But what shocked me was when all the others said that they can't go too. That's strange. The boys never said no to hang outs. Or maybe they're just really busy?

"Oh, then we'll have to move it some other time then. Is that fine with you?" Anton asked Bora with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Why not take this opportunity to just go with just the 2 of us then?" Bora asked in a joking manner, and what shocked me was when Anton and I made eye contact for just a split second, but I can already tell that he looked like he was asking for my help, so I decided to finally step in.

"Actually, this guy can't. We have a project in ARTS 1 that we need to do. So, let's all hang out next time." I told Bora, even clinging my arm to Anton's arm with a smile on my lips as I look at Bora who looked like she's clearly pissed by my interruption.

"Okay. Next time, we'll surely go on a date!" she said with a smile on her face now, and I can only commend her for quickly changing her emotions. She excused herself first, and the others also left, while Anton and me stood there watching them all go.

"That's my girl," Anton whispered near my ear, before finally walking away. Fuck. He really isn't good for my health!

After a long day of class, I was glad to be able to finally go back home. It was not an easy day, especially because I shared a class with Bora earlier. It was a creative writing major class where we needed to write a poem on the spot. It wasn't easy because I can't focus by how loud she was and she kept on talking to me.

But even though I'm tired, I was waiting excitedly for what Jiwoo was trying to tell us earlier before we all left campus. And without even waiting for a few minutes after I plugged in my phone, our groupchat was already active again, but this time it was the one without the boys, except Wonbin of course.

strictly girlies only 🎀
(plus wonbin)

jiwoo
so heres sum news

wonbin
enough w the suspence. TELL US ALREADY

dohee
gawd i always forget that we have a guy in a supposed to be all girls group chat 🙄