P.2

The next morning danielle and fantasia are talking on the phone , while driving to finish the last set.

"ouuuu girl i'm excited and nervous it's the scene" Danielle said
"yeah i am too , have you read the end of the scene?" Fantasia said
"yeah i read me and corey part why?"
"because it says when me and taraji sing that last part of the song we have to kiss"
"you finna kiss taraji!!!!" Dani says in a playful voice
"i wonder if she know that , did she text you back?"
"no , i hope she there when we get there. how far are you?"
" i'm like 10 mins away , you?"
"uhhhh.... like 5-6 mins"
"imma talk to you when i get there" fantasia said
"okay boo"
Fantasia is hoping taraji is in a better mood today then she was yesterday , since she didn't bring her husband.
"hey tasia" dani said
"hey boo , you seen taraji we supposed to be practice singing now"
"no i think she running late"
"imma call her"

-
Taraji is still at home , slowly getting her self ready , "i'm not in the mood today , imma just go in there and act like i don't see her."
"why she calling me ?? , call yo husband"
"damn i have to do the last scene with her"
"imma just push through"
"ok i think i'm ready"
Taraji leaves the house and starts driving towards where the set was held at.
"hey corey and coleman" taraji says
"wsp raji , ready for the last scene i heard you gotta sing" corey says
"how you doing raji ?" coleman says
"i'm good just living life."
"you heard about the scene you have to with tasia?" corey says
"... no"
"oh well imma wait till you find out first"
"mmmk"
Oprah tells everyone to get in formation to film the last scene. Taraji prereads the scene before it starts and starts to panic.

Taraji thoughts
"i have to kiss her , you gotta be kidding me"
"who tf made this script"
"hey raji" fantasia says in a soft gently voice
"...." Taraji didn't say anything , she was still upset.
"raji , i know i took things a little far yesterday and i understand what you was trying to tell me. i apologize for the things i said to you and was wondering if i can make it up to you."
Taraji stared at her for a moment before coming to realization.
"thank you for apologizing and i'm also sorry about how i down you about bringing your husband to set with you , and I truly understand how you would want him here with you as your first big movie. I did let jealousy get to me and i pinky promise it won't happen again."
"pink promise raji ?"
"yes i promise tasia"
They hug it out and go and complete the last part of the scene.
"go ahead kiss, nobody's watching" oprah said
"it's not that , we don't date or nothing and we gotta kiss and make it passionate?" Taraji said looking confused
"yes for the very last scene when the light comes on, but for now it's just a small peck"
"come on taraji let's just make it quick" fantasia said
-
Both of their thoughts when kissing
"i am really finna kiss THE TARAJI P. HENSON ???"
"it's just a small peck.... i can't do this"
"she acting like she don't wanna kiss me , come on girl" taraji said
"i gotta make it seem like i don't wanna kiss her"

"we can't do this oprah" taraji said
"yes we can come in just kiss me and move on"
Fantasia said
They move their lips close to each other fantasia leans in first trying to get it over with but her lips get stuck , is she really kissing taraji she asked her self. the small kiss turned into a big one and it wasn't a peck anymore it was... something wayy bigger they couldn't move their lips no matter how hard they tried to. They had to stop before it caught everyone's attention. which it did.

"omg..." danielle said
"y'all sure y'all not sneaking around?" coleman said
"that was passionate and hard to watch , i said a peck ..." Oprah said
"don't y'all got y'all parts to do , we had to do ours" taraji said
"you did your part but it was a little to long... do you even know what you were doing?" corey said
"yes a gave tasia a peck for the scene..."
"no taraji , we just watched y'all french kiss"
Fantasia and taraji both looking confused thinking they didn't kiss that long. a few hours past and the set is complete, oprah lets them go home , but fantasia is still thinking about that kiss.

"hey wifey , how was today ?" kendall said giving her a hug and kiss
"you know just like the other ones , i rekindled with taraji today and we-nvm."
"y'all what baby?"
"nothing i lost my train of thought , imma go shower"
"let me join you"
"imma be in and out so it's no point and i'm tired , i'm not trying to yk what tonight"
"okay baby"

-
Taraji otp with danielle talking about today on set

"girl i can't believe you and fantasia just french kissed in front of the cast"
"i can't believe it either" taraji said while going into a dazed.
"ok... be honest, did you like it???!?"
"no... i mean it was just a kiss.. nothing else"
"raji i can't tell your lying   your not a good lier"
"ok fine yes i did like the kiss , i actually loved it as a matter of fact i would do it again. i dreamed about this moment and i wanted it to happen so bad and today it came true , i just wonder if she feel the same way."
"did you talk to her after set ?"
"not yet , it's awkward now but i should text her , thanks dani yk i love you but i gotta go."
"yeah yeah , ttyl boo"
Taraji runs inside the house excited to text fantasia , hoping she would feel the same way taraji felt about the kiss , cause i mean if she didn't like it she would've moved her lips away from tarajis but she didn't, she let it go on meaning she felt the connection they had.