𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐆

the black dog (noun): a symbol of depression ; an omen of death

𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀 !

persephone dresden fell in love with james potter when she was nineteen. for two years, her soul was ruined by his hazel eyes, his sweet dimples, his beautiful laugh. she had never met someone she loved so terribly it consumed her entire being, someone who loved her just as much.

but now he haunts her dreams.

five months after james potter's death, percy is transported back in time to 1977, a year before she met james.

determined to save him at all costs, she transfers to hogwarts at the start of seventh year in order to get close to him. however, after making the worst first impression and making the love of her life hate her, percy must do whatever it takes to earn back his love even though he doesn't remember her. even though he's supposedly in love with another girl. even though he seems different from the james she knew. her james.

falling for james potter all over again is a beautiful tragedy that percy cannot quite explain. but sometimes, our souls entwine so deeply with another's that time is simply meaningless. some people are engraved in our hearts even when our minds cannot remember them.