Chapter 2: Silly Shenanigans

Driven by a mischievous impulse that danced like sparks in his mind, Fries embarked on a deviously intricate scheme to orchestrate what would undoubtedly be hailed as the ultimate prank upon Stapy, a hapless victim blissfully unaware of the impending chaos.

 With calculated precision, Fries set his plan into motion, his every move cloaked in secrecy and anticipation.

As the first step in his grand design, Fries clandestinely absconded with Bell's most prized possession – none other than a decadent Gucci lipstick, a symbol of opulence and extravagance valued at an astonishing $1200.

 The act of theft unfolded with a stealth befitting a masterful rogue, yet the theft didn't go unnoticed.

Bell's piercing cry of outrage pierced the tranquility of the surroundings, a resounding testament to the gravity of the situation and the sheer audacity of Fries' actions.

"GIVE THAT BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" Bell's voice thundered, a symphony of fury echoing through the air and reverberating off the walls, each syllable a sharp reminder of the exorbitant worth of the pilfered cosmetic masterpiece. 

Her demand hung in the air like a looming storm, a harbinger of the tumultuous events that were yet to unfold. 

Stapy woke up a few moments later, with lipstick stains all over his face like someone kissed him multiple times..