Who Am I?

How well do you know your Star Wars Trilogy Characters?

Below, you'll find clues to characters. Guess which character we described, and place your answers in line with the descriptions. 

1. A renowned human male Mandalorian bounty hunter of Clan Fett.

2. A bipedal humanoid protocol droid designed to interact with organics, programmed primarily for etiquette and protocol.

3. A legendary Wookie from Kashyyyk, best known for being the co-pilot of Han Solo's ship, the Millennium Valcon. 

4. A Force-sensitive human male who served the Galactic Republic as a Jedi Knight and later served the Galactic Empire as the Lord Sith. 

5. A Force-sensitive human male who served as the Supreme Chancellor of the last Galactic Empire. 

6. One of the most notorious crime lords located on Tatooine. 

7. A Force-sensitive human that helped defeat the Galactic Empire in the Galactic Civil War.

8. At various stages of her life, she was a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order.

9. A human smuggler from the planet Corellia. 

10. An astromech droid manufactured by Industrial Automation and participated in major Galactic events for nearly two centuries. 

Easy, right? Scroll down for the answers.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Answers: 

1. Boba Fett

2. C3PO

3. Chewbacca

4. Darth Vader

5. Emperor Palpatine

6. Jabba the Hut

7. Luke Skywalker

8. Princess Leia

9. Han Solo

10. R2D2