~So we met again Kitten~

*Kenma point of view*

On our way home Kuroo teased me about the girl who sat next to me in the gym. She's Fukurōdani's new manager and a first year. I believe her name is Y/N but I'm not 100% sure tho.

While I was playing animal crossing at home and I kept thinking back to earlier when she sat next to me. She frightened me when she was suddenly next to me and gasped.

I wonder if she plays this game too. I should have asked her earlier. I finally could have someone to play with me.

Well I can also ask her next week when Fukurōdani is coming to us for a practise game. Weird I've never been this excited about getting someone to play video games with me...

When I got to sleep I thought about I could approach her next time. I don't like talking to basically stranger and she seems to not talk much aswell. Eventually though I fell asleep with no answer.

-the next day-

At practise Yamamoto wouldn't shut up about Y/N. He really wishes we also had a manager but you can't always have everything.

Most of the boys were still tired from yesterday's training with Fukurōdani. Bokuto was really trying hard to show their new manager why he's the ace.

We ended our practice earlier since I was the only one not tired from yesterday and it just had no point to continue. I overheared Yamamoto, Yaku and Kuroo talk about Y/N again. Appearantly she played volleyball when she was younger but one day her teammates just refused to play with her for no reason. Seems like it made her scared and be a manager instead...

*Y/S's point of view*

Today at practice everyone was in a good mood after we won most sets yesterday. We practised spikes today and I helped Akaashi set. We have a similar art to set so it wasn't much of a problem.

When the boys played I refilled their bottles and went to put the towel from yesterday to dry.

The next few days were mostly the same and not much interesting. The day where we would go to nekoma came closer.

With my bad luck I got sick one day before and had to stay in bed. I was so frustrated to not go to nekoma. I heared they have a pretty cool gym hall. Plus I could haven seen Kenma again...

For whole four days I layed flat in bed before I got better again. Bokuto and Akaashi have come over once to check up on me.

*Kenma's point of view*

At the practise game I noticed that Y/N was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was just getting their things or filling up their bottles.

When she still was nowhere to be seen after the second set I asked Akaashi where she was. He told me that she was sick and couldn't attend our practice game today.

Just my luck. Seems like life doesn't want me to make a new friend...

The next days I thought about y/n. Is she doing better now? Her cat is probably cuddling a lot with her so she should be fine. Leo was really cute...

Now it's been two weeks since our last practice game with Fukurōdani. Our gym is closed today so Kuroo decided to go to Fukurōdani to watch them and pass time. Of course he had to tag me along. I complained about it but actually don't mind it that much.

We watched them and their managers have noticed us and came to talk to us. Y/N was there again and seemed to be doing well again, what a relief. She stood next to the other two and didn't say a word. She watched her players play before another team came for a practise match.

The two third year managers told us about them. Literally every single thing. I got bored and started to play something on my phone.

After a while the two third years left. Y/N sat against the wall and look focused on the game in front of us. She didn't notice the other two left. Kuroo followed them and I sat down close to her playing my game.

We didn't talk, I don't even think she noticed I sat close to her.

At the end I forgot to ask for her number again but we had a small talk about her cat. She seems to be a nice person to be around. I really wanna know why her old teammates didn't wanna play with her.

*Y/N's point of view*

Sitting with Kenma in silence was kinda comfortable. Normally I find it awkward to sit in silence with people. Like they expect me to talk to them... but I hate talking to people when I haven't got comfortable with them yet. Probably why I haven't really talked to anyone at Fukurōdani yet. I bet they see me as a Loner, but i am one kinda.

I was a little sad when Kuroo and Kenma left but I would see them in the summer camp again. Maybe I can open up a bit more to my team until then.

From that day on I started to stay more with the people and talked a bit with them. The team seemed happy that I finally talked. It made me relief that they seemed to like me.

I really got to open up until the summer camp. On our way to the others school I listen to music.

When we met up with the other teams I got a little nervous. I went Bokuto and Akaashi, apparently now both of them act like a parent to me.

We walked up to Kuroo and Kenma. Of course Bokuto and Kuroo started to argue again but gladly Akaashi stopped them. While the three of them talked Kenma and I walked behind him. I decide to break the silence that is always between us.

Y/N: How have you been?

Kenma looked surprised that I talked. Seems like he got used to the silence between us just like I did

Kenma: good. You?

Y/N: Well have been sick once but otherwise good

And then silence came back again. When all the teams met up I first saw them all. I wasn't with the team last time when all the teams already met up once.

Two boys looked at me like I was a goddess again just Yamamoto did. The three were talking to each other...

After a short while a boy looking like a tangerine ran towards Kenma. He jumped up and down and greeting Kenma before he looked at me

Hinata: I don't think we know each other. My name is Hinata! I'm from karasuno!

Y/N: Y/N... nice to meet you Hinata

The boy jumped up again and was talking a lot. I stood there completely quiet and Kenma didn't say much either. Luckily Akaashi had called me to come over to them