Affogato cookie

TW!: Sex

i love Affo (I love almost all cookies)
In this universe you are a man.

Your role: Affo's Assistant.

Affo's role: Designer.

The day had just begun, you walked holding a pile of expensive fabrics of different colors, qualities and threads.

You also carried needles and pins, in addition to Affogato's notebook where all his sketches were.

You opened a door only to be met with Affogato as he scolded you.

<You're taking too long, I need those clothes ready for the banquet, and it's in just two days!>

Affogato said as he snatched your sketchbook from you, he opened it while he looked for his sketch and cut it out to paste it on the wall.

You left all the fabrics on the table while you left the other things and took out Affogato's sewing machine.

While you began to organize his things, you noticed that Affogato began to go to the last pages, you managed to see lingerie on them, a lingerie that looked cute and perfect, as well as looking expensive.

When Affogato noticed that you were looking at his sketchbook, he closed it and left it on the table, he had a small blush.

<What do you think you're doing!?>

He said as he looked at you in annoyance, he just sighed and mumbled under his breath as he sat up, beginning to arrange the threads in his place.

With the paper patterns that he gave you you began to measure and cut the fabric, you looked at him curiously for a few seconds as he seemed to look uncomfortable and blushing.

-Two hours later...

After two hours, Affogato had already finished half of his outfit, he was very talented.

You noticed that Affogato was still somewhat uncomfortable, he gave a sigh while appreciating his work on the mannequin, he turned to look at you while you put some things in their place, for example the fabrics that he was no longer going to use, the decoration, threads, etc

He approached you and grabbed your chin to look at you.

<Do me a favor.>

He said, you looked at him curiously and nodded.

<Sure, what should I do?>

You said and looked at him, he got a little embarrassed and walked to a drawer, taking out some clothes.

<Model this for me.>

He said almost flirtatiously, as he placed the clothes on the table.

You approached and took a good look at the clothes, they were expensive silk.

But you also realized that it was lingerie, and he seemed completely confident in letting you model those expensive and delicate garments.

<Go put these on first, go change in the bathroom.>

"He said while he chose a purple and brown outfit, similar to the colors of the clothes he wore daily.

When you went to the bathroom you hesitated to put it on, but you started taking off your clothes anyway to try them on.

Your surprise was great when you noticed that the clothes were your size, it was as if Affogato had been spending weeks measuring your body with just his eyes while you didn't realize it, or maybe it was simply a coincidence that he had your exact size.

Affogato got impatient, and you knew that because of his sighs and his loud, involuntary stomping that he made when he was nervous.

You came out of the bathroom, the lingerie fit you perfectly and hugged your curves.

It seemed that Affogato had stopped breathing for a few seconds, when he saw you he noticed a beautiful silhouette, wrapped in what he liked most: expensive silks and good lace, beautiful and of good quality.

I look away with some nervousness.

<P-Put this on now..>

He said handing you a brown outfit.

You grabbed him and walked towards the bathroom, but a shaky grip stopped you.

<Put it here, in front of me.>

You looked at him carefully while you were blushing, he seemed to be too.

His hands moved to your shoulders, beginning to take off the top part of your outfit. As he did so, his hands slid to your hips, slowly lowering the bottom part.

He took it off of you, leaving you exposed to him, he put the lingerie aside and approached you, while cornering you in the corner of the room.

<I won't resist anymore.>

He said and held you by your hips, he quickly pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his erect member in front of you, it all made sense in your mind.

The reason he hid the lingerie from you was because it was specially tailored for you, and he hid the drawings from you since the poses were erotic, and the drawings were like a portrait of you wearing expensive and revealing silks.

You came out of your trance when you felt your back touch the wall, you looked at Affogato before he kissed you passionately while he placed your legs on his shoulders, his hands opened your area, and his cock slid inside you. completely.

You gave a moan and closed your eyes, feeling him spread you open and slowly began to slam his hips against your ass, slowly you began to feel pleasure, but it was a lot.

In the same way you continued, he continued and kissed you, licking and biting your lips.

He opened his mouth gently, his hips began to move slowly.

After a few minutes, your back hit the wall, while your body trembled, you bit your lip hard as you felt his cock throb inside you with each thrust and deep thrust.

Just a few thrusts were enough to make you cum at the same time as him.

You felt him leave you and let you fall into his arms. You gave a tired moan as he sat you on the floor. You closed your eyes tiredly.

You felt something soft against your lips, when you opened your eyes, you saw how his semi-hard cock was against your lips.

<Open wide for me, savor my sweet taste.>

He said, you obeyed and opened your lips, his cock went in and started making you move your head against his cock.

Little by little his cock went into your throat, then he squeezed your hair tightly and put his entire cock in while he came.

Your saliva fell to the floor and your throat was filled with his semen, you didn't have it in your mouth, you were swallowing it directly.

Although there wasn't much room for that big load, he took his cock out of your mouth, leaving it full.

The last drops of your semen splashed on your face.

You swallowed his cum and gasped, you felt soft caresses on your head.