"Sure?" he nudged her shoulder playfully, in attempt to cheer her up.

She shot him a small, unconvincing smile, "mhm."

"Right, c'mon. Let's go, let's go, people," one of the managers clapped, beckoning everyone onto the stage before Caleb had time to ask any more questions.

"Ready?" he tilted his head towards the stage.

"Not like we have much choice," Georgina shrugged, Caleb just scoffed, "never been more jealous of Sadie."

They walked out in front of the crowd, all clapping and cheering. Georgina took her seat at the rounded table, preparing herself for more questions.

Truly, all she could think about was her exams. She wanted to be back in the hotel, revising. This just felt like a waste of time. But then she felt she couldn't complain. How many people can say they've done what she has at the age of 17?

No one seems to understand the pressure she constantly feels. Trying to remain on top of her grades whilst touring Europe with a worldwide show, isn't easy.

~

An hour and a half later, Georgina was back in the dressing rooms, finally allowed to check her phone.
She mentally cursed to herself after seeing Jude's messages from four hours ago.

~
jude 🫶

morning x

good luck today

text me when u can

i'm so soo sorry i took so long x

i literally haven't seen my
phone all day

it's fine don't stress

u back?

not yet

sorry

give me ten minutes then
i'll call u k

kk nws

take ur time x
seen

~

She couldn't wait to get back to her hotel room, get changed, roll into her bed, call Jude and just vent everything. And then revise. If she had any will power left.

Eventually, they got to the hotel, Georgina took the longer walk up the stairs as usual, still afraid of elevators. The walk felt like hours without Sadie chatting about something random. 

Walking into the room was a dream. She didn't even bother getting changed, just unzipped her boots and placed them next to her suitcase and draped her jacket over the vanity chair, before climbing into the bed and calling Jude.

The only thing she had wanted to do all day was speak to Jude and just forget about everything that had been stressing her out.

"You okay?" Jude said immediately after answering the call.

Instantly hearing his voice made her feel much calmer.

"Never better," Georgina answered, flashing an overly exaggerated thumbs up to the phone.

"Oh, Gi," he sighed, sounding rather sad, "you wanna talk about it?" he asked with genuine concern.

"No, definitely not," she shook her head, "that's the very last thing I want to do."

Jude laughed sympathetically, "Okay then, we'll talk about it later."

"How was press?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Uh, it was okay, I guess," she answered, "how was training?"

"Decent," he lied. He was just worrying about Georgina the whole time but didn't want to tell her that to make her worry even more.

Jude could see even now, her mind was working overdrive. She was completely spaced out, a hundred different things buzzing around in her head.

"Not excited for our next game though," he stated, regaining her attention.

"Why's that?" she asked, now taking her turn to be concerned.

"Tough team, gonna be a tough 'en," he said, "you watching it?"

"I'll try I promise," she explained, but we're traveling that day, so I'm not sure how much-"

"Gi, stop," he stopped her rambling, "it's not the end of the world if you don't watch the game."

"I know it's just annoying-"

"But it's not your fault," he spoke calmly as Georgina buried her head in the pillows.

"Debatable," she muffled into the sheets.

"It's not, okay? You're very fucking busy," he explained, "you just need a break before you overdo yourself. Your next country's Germany, no?"

"Yep."

"Is there anyway I could convince you stay a little longer afterwards?"

"I mean.." she sighed, trying to think.

"It'd be good for you to have a break from everything," he suggested.

"Can I think about that one?"

"Yeh, course," he nodded, "y'know you can always come round whenever you want."

She just nodded, the back of the throat starting to feel tight, "I should go, try do some work or something."

"Are you mad?" he exclaimed, "it's late and you're clearly not with it tonight, you're not revising."

"Jude-"

"No, Georgina. Please, just go put something comfy on, get into bed and watch some stupid film," he pleaded, baffled that she even had the thought to still be revising.

"Oh my god, I actually hate everything," she groaned, rubbing her eyes to try and prevent herself from tears.

"Please don't say that love ," his voiced softened again seeing her bottom lip trembling.

Fuck, he cursed to himself. He wished desperately her could pull her into the biggest hug and kiss her forehead repeatedly. It almost pained him seeing her so upset with nothing he could do to help.

~~~
AN: looks like we've got some little over thinkers

fame ~ jude bellinghamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें