Chapter 10

"Okay I'll believe you "

"Thank you, now let's go to sleep"

-----------------------

"Good night, Shanks"

Mihawk said as he stood up and headed for the door, but before he could leave the room he heard a faint voice.

"Mihawk"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"C-could you not go, please?"

"Then what should I do? I'm tired." He couldn't help but tease Shanks, especially when he was so cute wearing his shirt that was too big for him, and looking at him with those pleading eyes. 

...

And there he goes again, thinking thinks like that, ever since "Red-Haired" appered before him, they showed up and won't disappear. And worse (or better ;) ) they become more and more frequent.

"Then sleep with me!" When Shank realized what he had said, his face turned tomato-red, so he quickly tried to hide his embarrassment by covering himself with a blanket and turning around on the bed so that Mihawk could only see his back.

"Or not, who cares!" he muttered.

"Hahaha, then good night"

Shanks thinking that Mihawk left, turned around only to see him laying comfortably in a bed.

"AHHH MIHAWK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Well you told me to sleep with you"

"AAh, yes right BUT you should have said something! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, Hahaha"

"AUCH Shanks!!!" ... He got elbowed in the stomach.

Mihawk wanted to talk more but he saw that Shanks was exhausted.

"Sorry, sorry now let's go to sleep, you look like zombie"

"AUCH" ... He got elbowed again.

"Good night, Mihawk" 

"Good night, Shanks"

And they fell asleep 

BUT WHERE ARE THE CUDDLES !!!? you may ask, well here it is...

When Mihawk opened eyes he saw Shanks tossing and turning in his sleep with an anxious look on his face, occasionaly murmurs escaped his lips, his fingers clenched into fists, clutching the sheets. 

Mihawk put his hand on Shanks's shoulder with the intention of waking him up, but Shanks snuggled into his chest, sobbing slightly.

"It's okay... I'm here" Mihawk said, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the forehead.