𝟏𝟔 || ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

Start from the beginning

Minho then started dragging Hyunjin towards his room and once they reached there,  Hyunjin was ready to say the next sentence.

Hyunjin:“we're here now...uncuff me”

He demands just for Minho to smirk and look at him with narrow eyes.

Minho:“No...not gonna”

He said holding Hyunjin's waist with one hand ready to throw themselves together on the bed.

Hyunjin:"wha-"

When he was about to say anything, he found himself already under Minho being pinned against the bed surface with hands caging him besides his head.

Minho:“you're going to stay here with me all night”

He said leaning his head down to leave a kiss on Hyunjin's cheeks who used his hands to put them on his chest and push the older lightly away from him.

Hyunjin:“no...let me go...you tricked me”

He said looking to the left still getting embarrassed that Minho actually makes moves on him up until now and he doesn't hate them anymore.

Minho:“I didn't, the key is really here but rethinking about it...i don't want you gone yet because I'll miss you”

He softly grabbed both Hyunjin's hands that were on his chest and pinned them besides the junior's head again and leaned to whisper the previous sentences in the others ears who flinched and couldn't keep up with what he's experiencing right now being under his best friend for five years.

Hyunjin:“what are you talking about? We see each other everyday”

He told him since Minho is being dramatic over him getting rejected by him for the nth time which causes Minho to chuckle lightly.

Minho:“you maybe forget that we're boyfriends now and today is our last day together”

He said that while caressing Hyunjin's side cheek with one hand never forgetting to admire him as well since it was the last time Minho's going to look up at him this close.

Then Hyunjin looked up at him with confused big eyes, parting his lips to ask the following question.

Hyunjin:“who said that?!”

The sight of him made Minho blush again and smile with his teeth again, Hyunjin was so carefree when it gets to the important details.

Minho:“you did...don't you remember?”

Hyunjin's eyes got wide remembering that day when he told Minho that he's going to ignore him for the rest of the year if he didn't fall in love with him, he quickly turned to Minho by holding him from his cheeks and shaking his head trying to correct that idea.

Hyunjin:“that's time...i said that for you to give up on me”

Which is true, because Hyunjin doesn't want to lose what he have with Minho...thier friendship can't be taken down so easily because the other develop feelings for him.

Minho put on a sad smile as he let go of hyunjin's hands from his face and kissed each one of them from the back—the action made Hyunjin get a crimson red around his cheeks felling his chest tightens around his heart from the smallest things Minho does to him.

Minho:“it's too late to give up now, I love you so much and I can't keep being your friend anymore and what I'm tryna say is thank you Hyunjin for giving me the opportunity to call you mine and be your boyfriend, I enjoyed it a lot”

He felt grateful, even if it was for a short time be Minho couldn't but be thankful to Hyunjin for giving him the chance to be able to enjoy his company as lovers.

Minho didn't get enough and wanted to fall more deep in love with Hyunjin but he do respect the other's decision not to date anymore and this was just a short contract between them.

Him leaving after his 7 days trial time.

Hyunjin:“I don't want us to seperate”

It was hard to spell it out when he was already letting out tears not handling the idea of Minho being away from him for a whole day because Hyunjin is attached to his hyung and can't live his daily basis without Minho's presence.

Minho:“we can't...you don't want me as a boyfriend and I don't want you as a best friend...”

It was as simple as that but them not having what they want from the other made it ten times worse and it keeps getting worse because of Hyunjin not gaining feelings for Minho or Minho falling out of love from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“no don't...you're my favorite sour gummy worm, hyung...i can't keep up without you”

He begged hugging Minho very tightly not wanting to let go where Minho shoved his arms under Hyunjin's back against the mattress and wrapped them around his torso to hug back and be able to whisper the following sentence.

Minho:“I'm sorry candy but this is how it is going to end”