2

Years passed, Raven became 10, And Draco?, he got his Hogwarts letter and became 11.

They were at the train station, well, Hogwart's train station, "Goodluck, Dear." Narcissa smiles at her son, Draco who gives a small smile.

"Bye...Brother.." Raven muttered as Draco sighs, He looks at his 'sister', Draco forgot what his mother said to him about Raven when he was 5, so he practically thinks Raven is his sister. "Are you an idiot?, were going!" He exclaims as Raven laughs, Narcissa chuckles abit.

"Okay, okay.." Raven laughs fades slowly, as she holds her Required Pet, A Ginger Cat with a grumpy adorable face. "Goodluck you two." Narcissa goodlucks them, Both aboard the train abit early so that they can find an compartment.

"Here!" Raven bellowed, opening an emoty Compartment, putting her bag on the seat and her Ginger Pet cat who grumpily looks out the window. "What your cat looking for?" Draco asks, sassily as he puts his things on the opposite seat.

Raven looks at her Cat, wondering too. "I don't know." She simply said as Draco looks at her, "well, can't you talk to animals?" He asks, with a amuse face. Raven sighs: "I can only change the color of my hair, my appearance and can change into forms of any people or object, animals, not talk to animals." She explained, so sassy, yas queen.

Draco rolls his eyes, as he huffs. "Whatever." He huffs under his breath as Raven looks out the window too.

Soon the compartments got full, and it was time to go, it was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ride.

Raven was sleeping as Draco practically waited, while reading some books he brought with him, "Anything from the trolley?" The trolley lady called as Raven wakes up, getting her gold coins.

"Uhm, Chocolate frogs and two pumpkin pasties?" Raven asks as the Trolley lady hands her the treats and also recieving gold coins, Draco then bought three pumpkin pasties, scones and Chocolate frogs which he shared to Raven.

They both started eating their treats, after a few hours, they soon arrived at Hogwarts, wearing their Unofficial house Robes.

"Do you think we will be in the same houses?" Raven asks Draco with a curious smile, Draco then returns it with a disgust scowl, "ofcourse!, were siblings afterall.."

Raven pouts but then recovers with a 'wow..' smile as she sees the LARGE, GIGANTIC hogwarts.

"Wow..." It came out of her mouth as Draco rolls his eyes.

"First years!, cmon!!" Hagrid makes sure the first years are first. "C'mon!" Draco grabs Raven's hand and makes sure there at front, Well, They are Malfoys ofcourse...

Draco glanced at the crowd at their back, but then sees a forehead with a lightning scar, Oh...Harry Potter...The boy who lived...wow..

"Draco??" Raven calls her brother, As Draco snaps out of his trance, "what?" He asks with a scowl. "Nevermind."