✨Chapter:38✨

Beginne am Anfang

"Hahaha... We'll see about that." Arjun said and left.

Leaving Ekansh in a deep thought.

Flashback ended

"Yes I remember that day." Arjun said.

"So that day... I thought what if she really leave me!" Ekansh replied.

"Then on the night my date with Akshara... When we were leaving... I saw her talking to a boy.. And I did some background check on her." Ekansh said.

"And found out that he was her boyfriend. But that day itself we received a marriage proposal from Mr.Rawat." Ekansh continued.

"Holy crap." Arjun exclaimed.

"Than i thought to talk to Akshara and we made that plan. To ask Surbhi for help. I was damn sure she will help her and she did. And I freed Akshara's boyfriend and the men who caught Disha were my bodyguards." Ekansh said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Arjun shouted but Ekansh quickly covered his mouth.

"Slow." Ekansh said and leaves his mouth.

"So you are telling it was all your plan to marry Surbhi." Arjun said in disbelief.

"Yes." Ekansh replied.

"But why?" Arjun asked.

"She will never leave me then." Ekansh said casually.

"Are you mad Ekansh? This is wrong. Have you ever thought what if she get to know about this? She will hate you." Arjun said not believing what his best friend had done.

"I don't care what is wrong or right. I just know now she can never leave me." Ekansh said sounding like a psychopath.

"You are really out of your mind... Listen Ekansh i would have supported your decision to marry her if only you have loved her but you don't.... You are ruining her life." Arjun said.

"I am not." Ekansh said.

"You are Ekansh. Like any other human she would have also wanted to marry someone who could love her." Arjun said.

Ekansh remained silent.

"You have done very wrong Ekansh... There's only one way you can correct this mistake." Arjun said.

"How?" Ekansh asked.

"By loving her. She is too pure for this cruel world." Arjun said and patted Ekansh's shoulder and then he leaves.

With a mind full of thoughts Ekansh too went to his cabin.
.
.
.
"That's the schedule for today sir." Surbhi said and was about to leave but Ekansh grabbed her Odhani at the end.

Surbhi turned around after feeling a pull on her Odhani.

"Gussa ho?" Ekansh said when she turned around.
(Are you angry?)

"Nhi wo toh sirf aap ho skte hai." Surbhi said sarcastically and pulled her Odhani.
(Nope that's only you can do.)

"Suno toh." Ekansh was saying but she left.
(Listen)
.
.
.
After 30 minutes Ekansh called Surbhi in his cabin.

"Yes sir." Surbhi asked trying her best to sound polite.

"Help me with his files." He said signalling a bundle of files. Surbhi didn't said anything just grabbed the bundles of files and was about to take her leave.

"Here. Do this while sitting here." Ekansh said pointing the chair beside him. Surbhi wondered how the another  chair just transferred there.

"But why?" Surbhi asked.

Ekansh murdered his urge to say "my wish." Because he Don't wanted her to get angry more.

"I will see if you are doing any mistake." Ekansh said.

"If you don't trust me then you can do it yourself." Surbhi said.

"I didn't said I don't trust you. I just want to assure there's no mistake in that files." Ekansh said.

"That's same things." Surbhi said. All this time she had a serious look on her face.

"Ok that's enough. Now come and sit here by yourself otherwise I don't have problem in carrying you." Ekansh said.

Surbhi noticed the change in his tone and decided no to argue more. So she just went to sit on the chair beside him.

She put that files on the table and was about to sit her foot accidentally slipped and she lands on Ekansh's lap.

Ekansh securely hold her by her waist. Surbhi looked up and their eyes met. They were lost in each other's eyes. But than their eye contact broke when a file decided to land on the floor.

"Fuck." Ekansh whispered.

Surbhi quickly got up from his lap and picked up the file from ground than sat on the chair trying to focus on her work. Ekansh too get back to his work.
.
.
.
So that's it for today!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment ✨.

And what are your thoughts about our The Ekansh Mastermind !!? 🤣.

See ya soon~