(Hmm, I'm just letting my wife know that I have got habituated to sleeping with her)

My body collied against him.

"Rishabh ji" I muttered while looking down, trying to hide the smile.

I placed his hand on my chin and lifted my face.

I looked into his eyes, I feel like I'll sink and drown and die.

"Main tumhara intezaar karunga" He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ears  and loosened his grip on me.

He walked out of the kitchen, leaving me all blushing and smiling.

Yesterday at the same time here we both your shouting and screaming at each other and today he telling me that he can't sleep without me.

Is my husband bipolar?

I shook my head.

I washed the dishes and went towards mine and Rishabh Ji's room, where Vaishali was lying on the bed.

I sat beside her and started to massage her head.

"Thank you for coming Vaishu, I feel so much relaxed to have you around" I told her genuinely.

"Anything for you, Aakriti" She replied smiling.

She closed her eyes and her face was completely relaxed, I continued massaging her head softly till I felt that she was in deep sleep.

"Vaishali" I called her to check if she was awake, no reply.

I smiled at my massaging skill and placed a pillow beside her so she doesn't feel I'm not here.

I checked myself at mirror once before going towards maa's room.

I don't why but even I don't feel like sleeping without him.

In these days I have become habituated to feeling him beside me and hearing his light snores.

He don't even cuddle while sleeping, but still his presence is something I'm getting used to.

I entered maa's room and my eyes immediately met his, he was staring at the door already.

A smile of relief appeard on his face seeing.

"For few moments I thought you wouldn't come" He said chuckling and laid on the bed.

I also went and slept beside him.

He placed his head on his elbow and looked at me, I too turned facing him properly.

We both were smiling.

"Suno" He said and I nodded signalling him to continue further.

(Listen)

"Woh kal raat jo bhi hua uske liye I'm really sorry, formality ke liye nahi bol raha par apne dil, dimag, aur aatma se bol rha hai" He said and I could see the honesty on his face and sincerity in his voice.

(Whatever happened last night, I'm really sorry for that, not saying it for formality but I'm saying this from the depth of my heart, brain and soul)

"It's okay Rishabh ji, if you can't tell by now I'm not mad anymore. Moreover I shouldn't have shouted at you back, you're my husband and I should respect you" I said honestly but he shook his head.

"No Aakriti, we both should respect each other equally and I promise to not shout at you again and if I do just slap me hard" He said and this time I shook my head.

"Ye aap kya keh rahe hai, hum aapke upar haath kaise utha sakte hai" I said looking at him unbelievably.

(What are you even saying, how can I ever raise my hand at you)

"Jab m galat hu aur tumhari baat na sunu, toh tumhara pura haq hai mujhe sahi rasta dikhana ka" He said shifting more closer to me.

( When I'm wrong and refuse to listen to you, you have complete right to show me the right path)

" Aur woh m bina thappad mare bhi kar sakti hu"I said

( And I can do that without slapping you)

" Hmm, acha toh instead of slapping you can just kiss me hard . What say? "He said in teasing tone.

" Rishabh ji" I muttered and was about to turn away but he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer .

" Are you comfortable? "He asked softly.

I was feeling a lot of things, my heart beating crazing, my skin tingling, my breath hitching but not uncomfortable.

I smiled and nodded.

" Aakriti you know after my father's death, maa had taken care of us. For me she is my father and mother.She is my mother and I love and respect her unconditionally. From childhood I have always considered her opinions, she has been through a lot " He said.

As much as I am not fond of my mother in-law but I can't deny the face that she is his mother and there's not love on earth can overtake the love and bond of a son and mother.

" You know Aakriti, she suffered a lot.
My grandmother and bua used to never treat her well" He said and I could feel his voice shaking slightly.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it trying to calm him.

" I completely get it Rishabh ji, you don't need to explain anything. And she is not your mother only she is my mother too"I told him and he smile.

He pulled me a little more closer and my soft chest collied against his well built hard one.

I guess he felt it too.

" So jao Aakriti " He said closing his eyes.

( Sleep, Aakriti)

I smiled feeling relief.

His body heat was making me feel all cozy and warm. I hid my face in his neck and closed my eyes.

Have a lovely day please

All love,
-wanderer