CHAPTER 2:

A/N Heyyy, me again. So, listen. These chapters aren't edited. like at all, and I don't think they will be edited for a while- so apologies for that. But besides that I hope you enjoy the story! 

Lea's POV: 

It was Saturday, no classes, no jobs, no nothing just relaxing and then going to meet up with Blondie (yes, that's his nickname. I'm not creative, I know.) I checked my watch and saw that the time was 9:30am. Seven and a half hours until i see him. "I wonder what he's doing right now. Wait. Why am I thinking about him-? I don't even know him." I thought to myself as the heat crept up on my face as a soft pink blush crept up on my face. I got out of bed and decided to go grab some coffee from Starbucks and maybe then go to the closest Woolworths and stock up on food and drinks and maybe get a few sets of clothes and home decor. Maybe a few pieces for my living room and what not.

I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a crop top. I changed from my hoodie and shorts into my chosen clothes and then checked out the outfit in my mirror giving myself a nod then grabbed my hairbrush and brushed out my long silky black hair and then tied it in a low ponytail then grabbed my claw clip twisting my hair then pinning it giving my hair a spiky look as I smiled and ignored my makeup completely and grabbed my crocs. I smiled softly thinking to myself I looked good enough. Grabbing my keys I felt around my neck noticing I didn't have my bike keys on me. I turned around finding the chain connected to my bike keys on the sink. I smiled grabbing them putting them around my neck then did one last check. Feeling my back pocket i checked phone of my mental list. i felt around my neck feeling my keys getting them off my list as well and then checked my outfit one last time one last time and gave myself an approving nod. 

Once i got into the Toyota Hilux and reversed. I drove to the Woolworths and parked my car once again doing a mental check. Phone, keys and other keys. I smiled locking my car as I walked inside with a soft smile on my face. For those of you thinking 'but you cant buy anything without money'. Listen dudes, I know. My debit card is in phone. Y'all can relax. When i got inside the store I grabbed a cart and first went to the women's clothes area. They had a lot of beautiful sun dresses. They were gorgeous all having floral prints and puffy princess sleeves. I checked the sizes and of course they didn't have my size. Listen being 181cm tall and looking for dresses isn't easy. I'm a hockey player, equestrian and a bike rider. I go to the gym at least three times a week. I have broad shoulders. It aint easy to find myself feminine clothes that fit.

I was an XL because of my extremely broad shoulders.  There was one dress that had my size which really caught my attention. It was a beautiful white with blue small flowers all over the bottom part of the dress. It had long sleeves, which weren't princess sleeves which surprised me. The material felt great, and it had a mid-thigh length circle skirt. The back was covered and had a corset laced back and corset like boning in front. It was beautiful. I smiled then checked the price tag R799. Damn... 'It's beautiful... is it worth it?' I thought to myself as I sighed lowering my head. That dress would lower my budget for food down by R200. It might not sound a lot but that would mean I only had R1300 for food, which is not a lot. But I don't have a lot of dresses. I then shook of the nerves and took the dress. It was too beautiful to leave.

I looked around at the rest of the clothes and grabbed an extra t-shirt and a hoodie which was on sale. So, my clothes total came out to R1700. Which was good enough for me. I then went over to the food Isles and grabbed a few oven foods and what not, stocked up on drinks like Oros and Coke and just calculated quickly bringing the total for R1100. which meant I stayed in budget, and I smiled and went over to checkout and paid a complete total of R2800 and I had about R200 to spare which I could use for a bit of gas. I got my stuff and went out getting to my car and putting my stuff in the passenger side and went back to my apartment. I did not get any decor for my rooms because of the dress but I didn't mind it. The time was 13:25 and I had more than enough time to eat, watch some Netflix and then get ready to meet Blondie.

I watched Looney Tunes for about an hour and a half. The time now three o'clock and I decided to start to get ready. I braided my hair and then put on a bit of mascara which accentuated my green eyes. I went to my room getting my gear and struggling to put it on because it was straight leather, and it was a one piece. I put on my boots and zipped up my suit, I checked my stuff one last time. I had my keys; my bike keys were around my neck and my phone was in my hand. so, I was pretty ready to set out. I grabbed my helmet on the kitchen table and headed out. 

I had a Yamaha R3 which wasn't a big bike, but it was big and fast enough for me. Whilst my car was parked underneath the shade nets behind the apartment buildings my bike was parked within one of the garages to ensure it wasn't stolen, it was much easier to steal bike than a truck you know. I opened the garage walking to my beautifully purple wrapped R3 and put on my helmet which did not have my go pro on, put my phone in the phone holder I put on the handlebar. I put on 'Medley: The Anniversary Walts part 2' by status quo and got on my bike starting it. A roar came from the exhaust as I revved a bit and reversed it out of the garage. 

I checked the time, 15:35, I need to leave now if I didn't wanna be late and leave I indeed did. I drove to the Engine Garage where I had previously met the stranger who I had now nicknamed 'Blondie' due to him having dirty blond hair. I checked my watch again; I was early, but I preferred being early and waiting a bit than a person having to wait for me because I was late. I checked my fuel and saw I was running past half and decided to fill up. The garage attendant came over once I waved at them. I shut off my bike and unlocked the fuel cap. About 3 minutes later i heard the roaring of a familiar engine. I could identify a few bikes by the sounds their engines made, the one approaching was an R1M. 

I looked up as I saw the pitch black R1M approaching at a pretty high speed. It slowed down at about 50m from the garage and it then turned in. I could feel a soft smile forming on my cheek as he entered. The attendant came over to me with a card machine as he had finished filling my bike up. I smiled opening the back of my phone as I paid and then Blondie walked over to me taking his helmet off. "Hey Lea," he said with a gentle smile as he looked over at my midnight purple wrapped bike. "Nice bike" he said as he then glanced at me.