Feeling down | THREE

Start from the beginning

"Yo man sad." Dior didn't care about him and begin to take her breakfast out her bag." I don't care. You know what bye! You just had to come over here for him." Putting her hand in his face as JB tried to talk but she kept interrupting him with her hand.

"I'm just saying. He been sad when he had called you He didn't even look your way. Look, I know it ain't ma business but he need you dior. And you the only girl he wants in his life. Just check up on him, okay? Y'all only got one life to live."

JB short ass got up from her table mean mugging her then punch her in her arm and quickly leaving after. He signs sitting down talking to some girl he was talking too. She liked like a thot too.

Dior thought about what JB had said about it but brushed it off eating her food that she brought from McDonald's. She pulled out her computer and begin to work on her missing assignments.

Her phone had ring with a text from somebody. She didn't answer at first but they texted the second time. Dior stopped what she was doing talking her phone out her purse seeing it was LA who texted.

Dior puts her password in then going to iMessage to text him back,

What's wrong mama? Did I do anything wrong.
.
You mad at me?
read at 8:13 .
No, you cool. It was just that I don't talk in the mornings. I like peace and quiet.
Read at 8:13.

You sure?

Because if anything on your mind, we can talk about it right now or later.
read at 8:15.

I'm fine, baby but is you okay? You in the back with your head down and all that, 😕.
Read at 8:17.

No, but I will though. My stomach hurts.
Just worry about you.
read at 8:15

I love you. I'm finna take a quick nap before we leave and shit.
read at 8:18 ,

You sure? I got extra food and waters.

I love you too baby boy. 💙

I know how you get so come next to me. I don't wanna make you feel like I'm not talking to you or making you feel like you're not good enough.

Baby, you don't have to talk or anything just come and sit next me snd eat something for me please??
Read at 8:29.

No, mama. Just take care of yourself and do your homework. I don't want you to fail because of me.❤️
read at 8:29.
- CV OVER-

Dior looks back seeing LA with a sad face after turning his phone off. He laid back down on the desk, covering his face with his arms.

Everybody around him was talking, enjoying time with their friends expect for him. He looked so lonely and sad. Dior frowned. Nobody wasn't talking to him.

She seen that Leonard leg was bouncing up and down which means he was going through something. Dior turn back around.

seriously what's up with my baby?

Dior grab her thing and computer walking over to his table sitting next to him. She shook him making him lift up sighing rubbing his face." I told you to worry about yourself..." They made eye contact.

"I don't care, now eat. I won't bothering you or anything just eat your food while I finish my homework and we will talk." He did what she said eating his food.

She kisses his cheek before doing her homework again after.

— FF—

"and that's it." Leonard said crying on his bed. He finally told dior he felt. Dior sniffed going on his bed hugging him." I'm sorry you felt this way. I-i didn't know."she said crying with him too.

"You wanna go chill at the studio? To take all the emotions away? Hm?" He smiled at her kissing her lips. She smiled softly going into his neck.

"No i wanna lay with you.." flipping them over, she rubs his dreads softly and he went to sleep slowly. She glance down pecking his lips going to sleep with him.

 She glance down pecking his lips going to sleep with him

I don't know about this chapter chat.
It was just something in my mind though. Imma do more chapters for the rest of my books then cut them off probably this one too.

1,120 words.