P.1

SIDE NOTE THIS STORY WILL NOT INVOLVE FANTASIAS KIDS , OR KIDS PERIOD.

Taraji , fantasia and danielle had a time bonding after finishing the first part of the color purple. They knew if anything was to happen their sisterhood was going to last forever.

"Thank you guys for making today's rehearsal fun , i'm glad i'm doing it with y'all" Danielle said
"i'm glad i can make this fun for you and tasia , yk you guys are my besties and sisters forever."Taraji said
"speaking of tasia ,where is she ?" Danielle said
"you know she gotta be boo'd up with her husband whenever." Taraji said
"girll when you going to find you a mann ??"
Danielle said
" Time will Tell that's for sure , and i'm not looking for a man right now i love my single life."
Taraji said smiling.
"you right about that."
"hey babies" Fantasia said in a soft voice
"now you wanna come over here" raji said mean mugging her
"i mean i brought my family so i have to stay with them raji"
"this is our bonding time and the time when we build our sisterhood, he can wait till the movie come out"
"don't be like that raji you know i love and care for you and dani a whole lot and you also know that bonding with y'all means a lot to me."
"ik that boo , but every time he come you push us away and crawl all over him"
"are you jealous raji?"
"what no , i just want you to be able to talk to us too as well as him."
"but i know what you're going to say tasia , "i'm married and i'm wiser now, so i do things differently than you do" Taraji says in fantasia voice. "and why is that , because i'm single and not letting a man choose where i have to be at certain times of the day?"
"yk what , im not doing this with you , we chose different paths in life and im choosing to be happy, and not miserable like you , conversation over taraji." Taraji walks away from fantasia and goes straight to danielle's arms trying not to cry to draw attention.
"i saw and heard boo , as a sis raji i love you so much but you were in the wrong. it's okay be jealous, i be jealous when corey goes and talks to others girls but i keep it to myself wanna know why because jealousy cause more problems. and more problems lead to a broken heart, nobody wants a broken heart." Taraji hugging danielle while listening to everything she's saying , "i'm ready for set to be over with." Taraji says in a despondent voice."
"i'll come to your house to keep you company if you want me too"
" it's okay ,imma just call it for tonight i'm actually really tired." Taraji said "ok , call me if you need anything." Dani hugs taraji and gives her a kiss on her cheek. Taraji sits down trying not to look fantasia way , waiting on Oprah to tell them they can go home."
"good job everyone on your set today , be here at 6:30 in the morning to finish this last piece off y'all are free to go home." Taraji packs her stuff up and starts walking to her car.

-

Fantasia is frustrated with how the conversation ended with taraji and wants to talk to her to make sure she's okay. even though she's still a little confused why taraji would be jealous of her and her husband.
"why she not answering the phone?" Fantasia said in her southern accent.
"who taraji?" Kendall said
"yeah , how you know?"
"i saw y'all talking from a distance and seen her walk away from you and go to dani" " oh we just had some miss communication issues , so i'm guessing she doesn't wanna talk to me right now"
The whole car ride all fantasia could think about was taraji and the conversation , hoping she would call her back. "you okay , you look like you in a daze or something" Kendall said calmly. "yeah i'm okay. just thinking about stuff." Kendall leans over to give her a kiss reassuring her that everything's okay, she kissed him back as he starts rubbing her inner thigh. "come on baby it's time to get out." "ok , im coming" tasia said in a low soft voice.
Fantasia calls danielle , to get some insight on taraji but she hasn't heard from taraji since earlier from the set. They text her to check on her.

-
Fantasia messages
"hey baby , i apologize and i am deeply sorry for how i talked to you earlier, give me a call when your available."

-
Danielle's messages
"you home yet? , call me to let me know you made it home safe , love you."

Meanwhile taraji is knocked out , but she hears her phone ding and decides to check it. She sees it's from tasia and dani and is weirded out that they both texted at the same time, she doesn't text neither one of them back.