MY OC

PERSONAL INFO

PERSONAL INFO

FULL NAME. . . millie jean brooks

PREFERRED NAME. . . MJ

AGE + BIRTHDAY. . . 23, july 10th

FACECLAIM + BACK UP. . . Melanie martinez

PERSONALITY (out of character)

MJ is the opposite of her in-ring persona. She's friendly and a little bit on the quiet side. She doesn't like to talk too much and would much rather have a close circle of friends than hang out in big groups. She enjoys hanging out with her close friends and family, and would rather stay in than go out. She is the type of person to enjoy and value her personal space and quiet time. She loves her fans and is super sweet when meeting them. Inside the ring, MJ gets filled with a certain confidence that she never thought she had. Wrestling is one of her greatest joys and loves it greatly.

FRIENDS

liv morgan, maxxine dupri, alexa bliss, seth rollins, sheamus, butch, rhea ripley, dominque mysterio, austin theory, the miz

ENEMIES

sarah logan - Sarah was rude af to MJ and she never apologized to MJ

charlotte flair - didn't believe MJ had enough talent to be in the main roster and constantly talks crap about her

Grayson waller - her ex :/

SIGNIFICANT OTHER. . . gunther

RELATIONSHIP STATUS. . . Friends with a crush

STORYLINE IDEAS

-fan girling

-turing tomato red when gunther is around

WRESTLING HISTORY

MJ doesn't have much in ring history. She actually has a background in theatre, taking drama for four years in high school. This is actually how she is able to project such a drastically different character than her usual self. She got into wrestling soon after graduation after attending a live event with her family and just falling in complete love with the characters in the ring. She worked very hard and trained to pick up the physical aspect of wrestling since acting came second nature to her. She's been wrestling for 4 years.

IN RING INFO

RING NAME. . . Jerkall Lovat

NICKNAME. . . the rag doll

FACE, HEEL, TWEENER

Tweener

IN-RING STYLE. . . brawler

GIMMICK

she's possessed by a dark spirit that pushes her to do sick and evil things for their personal entertainment. She's a heartless bad guy and will not hold back on her opponents. She's not afraid of any challenge and happily steps into the ring with anyone, sporting an almost psychotic smile at the opponent.

IN RING PERSONALITY

Jerkall has a very weird and psychotic presence. She very unpredictable and no one knows what's going on inside her head. She's flirty and a crazy daredevil pulling off any stunts in her favor. She plays mind games with her opponents before getting into the ring with them. She loves to taunt, haunt, and tease them as a strategy to weaken them before getting into the ring. Jerkall is psychotic and will do anything to mess with her opponents whether it's for an advantage or for her own sick entertainment.

ENTRANCE THEME

crybaby by melanie martinez

FINISHERS

pacify her (swinging cutter) carousel (sister abigail) play date (dirty deeds)

SIGNATURES

rockabye baby (twist of fate) potty mouth (venom spit + punt kick) face gouge, hand gnaw, shoot kicks

SUBMISSION. . . mandible claw

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

2× nxt woman's champion

1× woman's tag team champion (with alexa bliss)

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE. . . theMJJerkal 

I HAVE 4 SPOTS LEFT IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE ELSE THAT INTERESTED PLZ TAG THEM !!

IM LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE LADY CHARACTERS AS WELL!