Type of Love

These are the outfits i had in mind for this one-shot so you guys can see the vision 🤭

Since Fourth was young he always thought he knew what love was. The love he has for his mother and sister, the love he has for fútbol, and the love he had for his beloved fans.

However, the love he had for Gemini Norawit, was a different kind of love. The type of love where his heart would run a thousands miles per minute the second he saw him. The type of love where he would admire Gem at any given moment. The type of love where he closely payed attention to all the details of Gemini and his interests.Falling in love with his best friend was not what he originally had in mind but he wouldn't have it any other way.

This wasn't a problem until recently where the love Fourth had for Gemini became unbearable for him to keep it to himself. Like today for example, Fourth and Gemini had a shared event but due to Fourth's event earlier that day he arrived later than Gemini. When he made it to the dressing room nothing could have prepared him for the beauty that awaited him.

he's so pretty

There sat Gemini in a gorgeous pink suit the stylist had given him to wear, looking dolled up for the event. He sees Gemini's adorable doe eyes staring back at him, sees the way Gemini's pink lips extra glossy and plump due to the gloss he was wearing softly smile at him and greet him. "Fot!! why did you take so long? i missed you" he pouted slightly

my heart, he's so cute

Gem had always been the more clingy one between the two of them, this was a blessing in a curse. Having your crush cling to you is anyone's dream until you realize the affects it has on your heart "I'm sorry Gemm, traffic was a little busy today" i smile softy at his cuteness "Fourth! Gemini! it's time to go" P'Earn informs us.

The event quickly comes to an end and since that was the last for the day it's time to go home. As Gem and Fourth gather their things to go home, P'Dew, one of their Phi's from the interview comes up to them, well- specifically Gemini. "Gemini, Hi! you did amazing today !!"As much as Fourth agrees with P'Dew he doesn't like the look he's giving to Gemini. "Thank you so much Phi!" Gems replies with reddened cheeks

what the fuck.

"i came by to ask you for your number so we can maybe go out sometime on a date if that was okay with you?" Fourth can feel himself getting annoyed by Dew's presence and before Gemini can even open his mouth, Fourth drags him away by his wrist after giving Dew a quick "He's not interested!"

who does he think he is making a move on MY Gemini!?

"Fourth! let go of me you're hurting me" he finally stops once their in their dressing room "Fourth what's wrong? that was rude of you, you shouldn't have acted that way with P'De-"before Gem could finish Fourth kisses him. Before Fourth can pull away and apologize Gemini slowly starts kissing him back. This kiss is everything Fourth had imagined and more. The kiss was slow and passionate before Fourth slowly pulls away. "I love you Gemini, i'm sorry for being rough and hurting you but i don't like seeing others flirt with you" Gemini breaks out into a beautiful smile and hugs Fourth "I love you too silly, i've never loved anyone but you" Fourth, who is completely shocked by the fact his love loves him back quickly smiles pulls back from the hug "will you be my boyfriend?" Gemini nods shyly and Fourth kisses Gemini once again but this time more confidently as he rests his hands on Geminis waist

i'm so in love

As the kiss begins to become more heated, courtesy of Fourth pushing his tongue in Gems mouth, Gemini pulls away "Can i stay in your condo tonight?" he asks with a small pout.

He's so beautiful

Fourth softly smiles "Of course my love" Gemini responds by quickly shoving his face into Fourths neck, Fourth smiles and gathers their things and heads to his car hand in hand with his boyfriend.

The car ride home consists of Fourth driving them to his condo, holding hands with Gemini sitting beside him softly humming Come Closer by Ford Arun with Fourth joining him once in awhile.

i could listen to him sing for the rest of my life

As they finally arrive they quickly prepare for bed, with Gem having his own set of toiletries there from other countless times he had slept over. This time however, the air was different, this would be their first night together as official boyfriends. The feeling had both boys feeling giddy about their newly found relationship. As the lay in bed, cuddling, Fourth can't help but feel incredibly happy, and takes the moment to admire his boyfriend. Gemini being the shy baby he is hides his face in Fourth chest. Fourth softly chuckles and slowly feels Gems breath begin to slow down "Goodnight My love"

And my first one shot is complete!! sorry if it's not the best, it's my first one :D i hope you guys enjoyed!! here's an extra cute picture of gem ;)