011-020

chapter 11

"Ka-cha—"

"Ka-cha—"

The body sitting up in the mortuary slowly moved its body, stiffly climbing down from the gurney like a zombie.

The unsettling scene had the audience in the livestream room groaning in dismay.

Even for those accustomed to grand spectacles, the screen's images were truly hair-raising.

Seeing the barrage filled with [Barrage Screen Shield], Qing Li's lips curled into a malicious smile.

To add a dramatic effect to the livestream, she quickly manipulated her fingers, burning a talisman to ashes at her fingertips. Unseen gloom and hundreds of ghosts unexpectedly appeared in the livestream room.

Hideous ghosts stood directly behind the body, manipulating its stiff movements as it slowly approached.

【𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄.】

【Grass (a plant).】

【The person upstairs is truly a talent; at this moment, they can still add parentheses for comments.】

【𝖣𝖺𝗆𝗇, why are there so many ghosts suddenly appearing?】

【Are those ghosts standing behind the body controlling it?】

Some had already discovered the truth.

"Miss Qing Li, should we run away?"

Lin Zizhou was on the verge of tears, his legs uncontrollably trembling.

Qing Li still wore a carefree smile on her face and leisurely said, "Don't worry, it's just a small scene."

So what if it's a few hundred bodies and a few hundred ghosts?

【Country bumpkin, stop talking big; if you run away, I'll definitely look down on you.】

A viewer had just finished typing and sent out a barrage of comments. However, they saw Qing Li lift her slender and tender white hand, using cinnabar to draw unknown patterns on five dark yellow talismans.

Even through the barrage, numerous people could feel the awe-inspiring aura emanating from the talismans.

All the corpses suddenly stopped, as if the scene had been paused.

As Qing Li's mouth opened and closed, cryptic incantations were uttered. Suddenly, the five seemingly ordinary talismans emitted a bright and dazzling light, almost blinding the eyes of all the viewers in the live broadcast room.

"Annihilate—"

A soft exhale broke through the dazzling light, like a decisive hammer striking down.

With a deafening roar, numerous thick lightning bolts tore through the gloom of the mortuary and crashed down, the ear-piercing screams instantly turning into flying ashes.

Fragments of corpses splattered and fell, hitting the surroundings.

This scene shook everyone in the live broadcast room.

After a while, in the quiet barrage, a message containing the word "Miracle" pierced into everyone's hearts.

They seemed to have witnessed the true—God!

As the lightning retreated, accompanied by settling dust, the current state of the mortuary also appeared before everyone's eyes.

All the ghostly entities have turned to ashes; on the fractured cement floor lie numerous dismembered limbs, with not a single intact corpse to be found.