"Liam!" She yelled gripping onto his neck while she tried not noticed Scott's friend watching from a distance glaring at him. She pulled away from him and saw his blue eyes that she use to love. "It's been so long! How are you?" Hayden asked noticing he didn't look so young anymore like her.

"I'm good, Garret and me were just practicing for tryouts. You don't look like the girl i saw a year ago." Liam said looking Hayden up and down while Garret smiled at her and waved, she waved back returning a smile also.

"Um you don't look like Liam i saw a year ago either." Hayden said punching his arm while she's guessing the coach of the Lacrosse called out for "Everyone to get their asses on the field!"

"I gotta go, We'll talk later and catch up?" Liam said smiling and hugging her once more and running with Garret onto the field. She smiled going back to the bleachers and sat down a seat below the two girls. She looked up to see the boy who was glaring at Liam get ready to shoot. She tried not to think how adorable he was when he lunched the ball out of his stick and into the net, but it didn't go in the net it went straight into the goalie's stick, The goalie didn't even move when everyone laughed at the boy who went back by Scott.

Hayden cringed and stiffed a laugh with her hand and watched Liam go up next. She held her breath and wondered if he was good at scoring, when we were back home she would always practice with him but he would always be goalie. Liam always said she was amazingly good for a girl, Hayden wonder if they take girls on the team. She could always ask Liam or Garret.

Liam pulled his stick back and launched the ball in the air. It soared and landed right into the net, Shot after Shot Liam was amazing and never once did the goalie stand a chance. "Isn't the the team caption suppose to be good?" She heard one of the girls say behind her making Hayden smirk.

The coach whistle snaps her eyes back to the field, only to see Scott ram into someone and Hayden finally saw Scott doing good. "That's my boy!" Coach yelled finally happy that the juniors were finally doing something right, "Those two are like son's to me!"

Scott and his friend looked in Hayden's direction and she raised her eyebrows to why they were but then realized those two girls were sitting behind me, Oh okay awkward don't look at the attractive one Hayden, she thought. Hell they both are attractive...

The whistle was blown again and Scott and Stiles easily did it again for defense and a big smile was on the two boys face. "That's how you do it!" Coach shouted happily, "That's how it's done!"

Scott and his friend jumped into the air to give each other a chest bump but only Scott was left standing when they were done, His friend was obviously clumsy because he stumbled to the ground but quickly got up and gave Scott a high-five. Hayden let out a giggle as Scott looked to his right to see Hayden laughing. He smiled and shook his head to see who was next in line to go up against them.

It was liam who was next. Liam scooped the ball up and starting running towards them, Scott's friend stepped first to tackle Liam but missed going down onto the field. Scott was alot harder to get around but Liam moved to the left of Scott missing him by a inch and shot the ball into the net making a goal.

Hayden cheered seeing Liam smiling only to have a girl behind me stand up and yell "That was luck! Do over!" Hayden turned around to the girl and gave her a smirk, "There's no do-overs in Lacrosse honey and it's practice."

But the girl ignored Hayden and said "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles."

Couch laughed and nodded "I'll take that action! Get back in there Liam!"

The girl smiled sitting down and looked over at me, "Are you new?"

Hayden nodded not wanting to talk but she went on anyways, "I'm Malia, i can smell people's emotions in fact yours is-

Malia got cut off when the other girl said "I'm Kira and she's just kidding." Kira said forcing a laugh as she looked at them weird raising a eyebrow, "Okay, Hi Malia and Kira I'm Hayden."

"Nice to meet you." Kira said.

"You too." She said smiling, Kira was nice. She didn't know about Malia though. Hayden went back to watching Liam and her eyes immediately widen when she saw him flip over Scott's back and land on the ground with a groan and she swear she heard a crack.

"Ah!" Liam yelled out in pain taking his helmet off.

Hayden grabbed her bag throwing it over her shoulder and rushing down the steps down onto the field towards Liam. Within seconds she was next to Scott and his friend who took off their helmets looking down at the boy.

"Don't Move! Don't touch him!" Coach snapped as he saw the rest of the team come over to us. "It's okay, Im fine." Liam said but she could see he wasn't, "No your not Liam." Hayden said worry laced in the girls voice as Scott and Stiles picked him up.

"Ah, It's my leg." Liam said grunting through pain.

"He has to go to the nurse." Hayden said to the coach who just sighed and nodded.

"The one good player i have seen since-" Coach trailed off muttering to himself.

Scott and Stiles leaded him to the nurses, Hayden following closely behind wondering why the hell She's here.

She really need to talk to Allison again.

not edited btw

Hey guys, so hope you liked it and comment what your thoughts are so far! thank you for reading, and next chapter Hayden will get to interact with Scott and Stiles more. and she can see Allison?! don't forget to commet and vote! -Jay