Chapter Seventeen: He Is

Chapter 17: He Is

*Harry's Point of View*

"Kelsey can now be visited in room 207." She said. She was wearing scrubs.

"Okay thank you." I said standing up.

Kelsey's friends and parents stood up too and made their way towards her room.

I grabbed Lou's hand and pulled him along as I headed through the hallways.

When we got there I saw Jana and the two friends crying in the hallway, and Sam standing with an angry expression on his face.

I walked towards them.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"I don't think that is necessary. " Sam said.

"Please. Just for a minute. I need to see that she's okay." I tried to reason.

"She's not okay Harry. I think you've done enough. Leave. Now." he replied. His face was becoming more red every second.

I wasn't going to get to see her. Its useless for me to try.

----------------------------

*Kelsey's Point of View*

As I walked on stage, millions of screaming girls were in the crowd.

There were many screaming "I hate you!" and "You bitch!", but it didn't matter. I wasn't listening to them.

I only clearly heard the few positive comments like "You're beautiful!" and "We love you Kelsey!". They were so sweet.

I smiled and continued my walk to center stage.

A spotlight was following my every move, and a microphone appeared on a stand infront of me.

I was about to speak, until I saw Harry in the crowd.

I froze. He was standing in the very center of the crowd and nobody was standing around him. It was just him.

Soon the crowd completely disappeared, and Harry and I were the only ones in arena.

"Harry." I said breathlessly, so releaved he was okay and here with me now.

"Kelsey! I've missed you so much. I'm sorry," He replied back with a shy smile, "Forgive me?"

"Yes! I'm so sorry, too Haz." I said.

I stepped forward and suddenly Harry stepped back a few feet.

"What? Harry?" I questioned.

"Hmm?" he replied with a smile.

I stepped forward once again and he stepped back about four more feet.

I looked up at Harry and he seemed a slight bit blurry.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He just shook his head and smiled.

I stepped forward and once again, he moved backwards.

"Harry? Why won't you stay still?" I asked, confused.

"Kelsey, I need you to wake up. I need you, but I can't have you. You shouldn't be here, you should be with me," he said.

He held out his hand. And as I stepped forward this time, he didn't move. He just became blurrier.

With each step I took he stayed still, but got blurrier. When I finally reached him he was so blurry I could barely tell it was him.

I touched his hand and he grasped mine and jerked me forward.