Part 6: S-U-G-A-R Jump into your car cause it's Sugar Rush

Start from the beginning

They were sitting on a branch of the tree. (Name) had her hands rest on the branch as she swung her legs. Danny had one of his arms resting on her shoulders and they looked at Ralph, interested in what and why he's in the forest.

"Man, you kids scared me. Ah, I nearly soldier myself," Ralph admitted as he looked around.

"What's your name," Danny asked.

"Uh... Ralph. Wreck-It-Ralph," Ralph replied as he looked up.

"You're not from here, are you," Danny asked, knowing Ralph is from another game.

"No, well, yeah. I mean, not from right in this area," Ralph lied. "I'm just doing some work here."

"What kind of work," (Name) asked, knowing Ralph is lying.

"Some routine candy tree trimming," Ralph said. "You two probably want to stand back. In fact, this whole area is technically closed while we're trimming."

"Who's 'we'," Danny asked.

"Candy tree department," Ralph said as he started to climb.

"Oh! Where is everybody else," (Name) asked.

"Ah, it's just me today," Ralph said.

"So you meant like the royal 'we'," Danny asked.

"Yeah. That's it," Ralph grumbled.

"Hey."

Ralph looked up to his right to see the kids were now on that branch. Danny was hanging down like a vampire as (Name) had her legs hanging on both sides of the branch like she was riding a horse.

"Are you a hobo," Danny asked.

"No, I'm not a hobo," Ralph stated.

"What about a Framer," (Name) asked.

"I'm not a farmer either. But I am busy," Ralph stated. "Okay? So you two go home."

"What was that," (Name) asked "Didn't hear you."

"Your breath is so bad, it makes our ears numb," Danny added.

"Listen, I tried to be nice," Ralph said, starting to lose his patience.

"I tried to be nice," Danny mimicked.

"You're mimicking--"

"You're mimicking me." Danny mimicked, causing (Name) to start laughing.

Hearing her laughing made him smile since he really liked hearing it. Though he wasn't showing the smile on his face since he was trying to mimic Ralph's grumpy expression. But he was smiling on the inside.

"Okay," Ralph said and Danny grumbled. "That is rude." Danny made more deep, weird noises as (Name) continued to laugh. "And this conversion is over."

"And this conversation is over," Danny mimicked.

He swung himself over the branch to where he was sitting on the branch. The two kids looked at Ralph as he continued to climb up the tree and a smile grew on their faces.

"I wouldn't grab the branch if I were you," (Name) warned as she twirled a strand of her hair.

"I'm from the candy tree department," Ralph reminded the kids. "So I know what..."

He grabs a branch that has a double strip pattern opposed to a single strip pattern. He bends it and it blinks, catching his attention.

"It's a double-strip," (Name) said.

It suddenly disappears, causing Ralph to fall. He was able to catch the branch just below the one where the kids were sitting on the opposite side of the tree. (Name) lets go of her hair as she rests on top of Danny's back with her hands around him with her head resting on his shoulder as Danny chews on his hoodie string with a smile on his face. His smile was due to Ralph's funny mistake since everyone knows not to touch double-strips and the fact that his only/best friend and totally not crush was basically hugging him.