Famiglia

Got a light?
Police report: CS-15-9-1097 Officer: *********
Cellinia Texas of the restored Texan Mafia to escort Mostima to "Greenland"
Sette Colli City, Siracusa. Tera year 1097.

[2 Days Earliar]

"She's late"

The woman in the black Maserati Quattroporte GTS said as she awaited with the car door propt open as two ironclad men stood by each side, looking like they're secret service agents or very serious about their positions. The brown furr Vulpo woman next to the cold woman was the Judge of Siracussa herself. Penance is what she called herself but to the vulpo next to her; her name was Lavinia Falcone. A woman awaiting the Courier, feline in appearance, was Giovanna, who humored the surrounding soldiers with her drafts of screenplays. The storm came nearer as the rain began to pour, making Giovanna halt in her efforts to keep the soldiers entertained as it has been several hours since they came out of the Estate.

"What do you expect? Didn't you say she was a Gypsy?" Lavinia responded in her cold, demanding tone. She may be a Consigliere but she had her tone in challenging Cellinia.

"I said she acted like one, now more and more I think she is" Texas replied as she killed her cigerette, she was groing more impatient as the hours grew.

Soon more after the Cigerette breathed its last Texas got out of the car, letting her presence be known as the crowds surrounding the area that the Mafia made for themselve backed away

Soon more after the Cigerette breathed its last Texas got out of the car, letting her presence be known as the crowds surrounding the area that the Mafia made for themselve backed away. She flicked the old cig to the ground before finally killing it with her foot, the marbled brick and asthetic of the area was much more to 1920's Italy but more noir than pop. the soldiers who were sitting stood to show their respect to Texas.

"Return to your homes, to your wives and husbands" she spoke in an ominous tone "We will search for our missing Courier tomorrow"