ALL I WANT TO FEEL

Author: -BELLABUTNOTHADIDReviewer: Sugaga777

Reviewer: Sugaga777

T

itle: 3/4

The title of the book reflects the thoughts that the book holds, but a thought of subtitles related to the book should be appreciated.

Cover: 4/4

The cover meets with the terms of the titles, as well as the book. The cover is well-edited and neat. The font of the title goes well with the cover.

Blurb: 4.5/5

The blurb is a quick piece written with thoughtful words.

Writing style: 8/10

The writing style of this book is cool, the poems use both free verse format, rhyme format and blank verse. But I saw some sentences can be rewritten into rhyme format. A poem is something which is written in few words but says many things, I must say some of your poems “The Story of Ours”, “I’ve Waited” and “My Destination” are written very nicely, but have used many words… and I can see that if we can rearrange some words we can convey the poem.

As it's a bit long to read…

Grammar: 9.5/10

Poems don't always follow grammar rules, but still, there are some like punctuation marks, capitalization of the first word of each line etc. And that all was well settled.

The figure of speech: 10/12

There are many figures of speech used like alliteration, Repetition, Personification… etc. It would be good and professional to use more figures of speech in your poems.

Message: 5/5

The poems contain the feelings of a person, more like someone’s wants better for a person.

Emotions: 10/10

The emotions expressed through the poems were beautiful, well you expressed it well.

Creativity: 7/10

The poems you wrote have their creativity and I see some of them can be rewritten in a more creative structure. There is some creative writing like narrative, haiku etc; Apart from that, the presentation of the poem should be neat too and it was lacking in your book. I like how you took inspiration!

Rhyme scheme: 9/10

The words you chose for rhyme match with the lines you wanna express and the tune of the poem. As I mentioned before some sentences can be rewritten with good rhyming words but rhyme isn't that important in the poem in which you didn't use them.

Worth reading: 9.5/10

I love poems, and I, myself, write poems. I learned more things and feelings that were expressed. It is worth reading this book.

Overall impression: 9.5/10

Overall, I loved this book, just some changes and a good presentation can make it professional and neat. Well done.

Total: 89/100

Reviewer message:

I Apologise, I haven't been able to review the books for weeks, it's almost been a month… The reason was I was stuck with my exams. My apologies again for the delay. Thank you!  

   Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.