Having a session full of fun and teasing, Siddharth took her out. They rode on his motorcycle and they drove off, to somewhere, which was kept a surprise for her.  

First, he took her to an arcade. 

"OH MY GOD! IS IT AN ARCADE?" Avneet squealed with her wide wide open.
"It is," Siddharth said with a soft smile and held her hand to guide her in. 

They played pinball and skeeball machines, where Siddharth mostly won, but she wasn't sad to lose. She liked his smile, and she could lose everyday for it!

They had also played some racing games, as Avneet wanted to try those. She wasn't' a perfect player, but they had fun to spend their time on it.

When they were done in the arcade, it was already 3.00 pm. 

"Should we have our lunch?" he asked and she nodded happily. 

They went to the nearest restaurant, which was known to maintain their good quality food.

"What would you like to have sir?" the waitress asked being a little flirty. 
 Avneet didn't like this behaviour. 

When the order had come, the same waitress was there to serve. 
She was about to serve them, showing her exposed cleavage, when Avneet couldn't hold herself back anymore.

"It's fine, we will serve," she said. 
"But mam, it is our job," the waitress replied with a fake smile.

"I understand you, but you can go and serve to other tables," Avneet smiled. "We can manage it here."

"Sorry mam, but we cannot go against out rules," the waitress said.

"Then, I suppose showing your cleavage to a married man is a part of the rules?" Avneet widened her fake smile. "I think, I should have a talk with your manager to fix the rule then." 

"Y-you're trying to accuse me," the waitress said knowing the tables had turned.

"I haven't yet accused you miss," Avneet replied. "I can do a lot more, if you don't leave."

Finally giving up, the waitress left. Avneet cursed her in mind and sat down, when Siddharth held her waist. 

"Why so jealous,?" he asked. "I am only for you." 

Can a man fluster someone when they are angry? Avneet wondered, as her cheeks were getting hot.

"I will serve you," she said but he held her hand.

"I will serve today," Siddharth said with a smile and served the food in their plates. 

After the lunch, they were set to go to their next spot. All thanks to the Mumbai traffic, that it was 5.30 pm already when they had reached their second destination, that is, a park.
The park was similar to the one in Hyderabad where Siddharth had given her the proposal to marry him, in order to protect her. 

"You had once told me that you like parks, so I brought you here," Siddharth said. "It is one of the best parks in Mumbai."

"Thank you," she said.  

"The specialty is," he said. "That you can ride whatever you want. This is for adults to get a taste of their childhood."

Avneet gave him a wide smile, which didn't fail to flutter his heart. 

They went to the slips first! Avneet had not been to parks much, because of her ruined childhood. Her uncle never took her to park, though he appeared good to her for the first few years. 

"I am going to slide!" she yelled from the top. 
Siddharth showed her thumbs up and she slid though it. 

"It was fun!" she said. "Why don't you try it?"
"Alright, let's go!" Siddharth said and they played, just like kids.